Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I'm a fallen angel who needs serious help please someone

hi my name is Cassandra sue ritchison. My 3rd eye opend up in 2015 by accident. I was.a.heroin addict n I went thru hell started hearing many many spirits started to see demons and then I went back to work n tried working hard which I did but it all came.back and then i had to quit my job. Well it's been 5years I have quit many jobs over my connection the afterlife and my third eye being open. I have seen God's hand reach out to me himself he showed me many beautiful things although many evil thing. I seen satan the grim reaper and the devil. But I always tried to make my self feel safe even If I was terrified.but not only did I hear and see I felt spirits take over my body often and drive me crazy it was never nothing evil tho they all wanted good for me. But i became a horrific mess. It takes over my life. I tried killing myself last year before I met my boyfriendnow. I wanted to just be wit the spirits. I felt like god have left my soul on earth wit me to tend to. My body and human self is not the same. I'm not my soul and my soul scary feeling. I feel so much difference but its warmth on inside. I feel ilky and nasty like a big mess is inside of me. I also feel like I want out of whatever it is god has trapped me in. I feel like my soul is locked up inside of me til I die for some reason or grow old. I know I'm trapped inside I'm not feeling my human body I feel something way more. N I'm so used to it. It hard to move sometimes but m so used to feeling like this. I just know its not right. I believe im a fallen angel. I swear it. I came to see all this as a blessing fus it saved life n gave me something to come to wen I need. My boyfriend has also help make me better. I love him. Please is you can get any insight on me that would be great. I really need a friend someone that can help. Thank you . Or know someone that can. I would appreciate it

She is a FORMER drug addict, Peacekeeper, clean for five years. You really must work on your reading comprehension.

Thank you Sanford. I'm clean and.sober and I'm a great person. Who soul god has let fallen n I wouldn't say that if I didnt feel it and still do. But he is my god n I dont blame.him or be mad. I honor him and just keep going forward wit my faith. I know I got a soulmate who gonna be wit me.in the end.every step of the way

Fallenangel94 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:06 pm
Thank you Sanford. I'm clean and.sober and I'm a great person. Who soul god has let fallen n I wouldn't say that if I didnt feel it and still do. But he is my god n I dont blame.him or be mad. I honor him and just keep going forward wit my faith. I know I got a soulmate who gonna be wit me.in the end.every step of the way

If you were you'd know that there's no god. Angel is relative. It's a peacekeeper literal translation. Christian angels don't exist. It's completely made up. Even Lucifer refers to the planet Venus in Latin language.

There are over 100 different religions in the world and every religion claims to be legit. What makes you think your religion is true?

I'm a real light bearer/bringer.

I'm Lucifer. Just not the one by christian beliefs. There are some similarities I do have to this character. Very weird actually. But I don't feel fallen. No, I'm actually rising for a fact.

Idk what happend to me. My 3rd eye opens up in couple years later I felt my soul drop and i felt really weird stuff through my soul. I felt ripped off something n all I ever wanna to it reattached. I felt cut of and half and I want my other half back. I can move on n heal from my 3rd eye opening up but it's hard to move on from the unnatural stuff within ur body and soul that you feel daily

Fallenangel94 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:37 pm
Idk what happend to me. My 3rd eye opens up in couple years later I felt my soul drop and i felt really weird stuff through my soul. I felt ripped off something n all I ever wanna to it reattached. I felt cut of and half and I want my other half back. I can move on n heal from my 3rd eye opening up but it's hard to move on from the unnatural stuff within ur body and soul that you feel daily

Again, the 3rd eye is Asian's belief. India. Has nothing to do with Christian beliefs.

You're not a fallen angel. You're only a girl that has problems that's all.

Trust me you don't want to call yourself angel who can't defend itself. Earth is a very dark place. Some have tried to take me down too. In the end they ran like little girls in fear of the fact that I'm Lucifer.
You shoud've seen their faces! First they talked big and then they learned the impossible truth. I had a laugh.
I defeated them all who tried anyway.