Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

*if anyone's awake*

I'm in a really rough spot with my love life and career. Can anyone give me insight on either? 12-16-90

I don't know how long you've been here, on ABT, but the chat rooms have lots of good people willing to help, the mods and mentors are available to chat on a regular basis. I hope you find what you are looking for... Goodluck in your search.

RedWolf wrote: ↑Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:15 am
I don't know how long you've been here, on ABT, but the chat rooms have lots of good people willing to help, the mods and mentors are available to chat on a regular basis. I hope you find what you are looking for... Goodluck in your search.

Thank you! I have been here about a week or so still trying to figure everything out. I've been looking at all of the forums. I really love this page it's so positive.xx

Hi Gigi welcome to ABT :o) I'm sorry you're facing so much right now. Whilst this isn't a reading, I just wanted to say hello and let you know that Redwolf is right, we're all here for each other and you're welcome to join us in chat anytime... if you need any help navigating just ask a mod, they'll be happy to help you out

Take care for now and see you around

Sam j

Samanthaj wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:51 am
Hi Gigi welcome to ABT :o) I'm sorry you're facing so much right now. Whilst this isn't a reading, I just wanted to say hello and let you know that Redwolf is right, we're all here for each other and you're welcome to join us in chat anytime... if you need any help navigating just ask a mod, they'll be happy to help you out

Take care for now and see you around

Sam j

Thank you Sam! Who are the mods on the site? I've been just kind of wandering around aimlessly for the past week lol.
XX