Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I took control of a body in pain.

I had a dream that I was watching somebody sitting on a couch playing a video game, from behind, in a dark and small room. My right kidney was in a lot of pain like it was vibrating very fast. I could tell that I was in control of the body sitting on the couch. So I tried to nudge the body to release me from the dream. I tapped the human body on its left upper arm three times, using its own right hand. He did not make a move. So I took a breath. The body also took a breath. The pain stopped. Then I was released from that dream.

Can anyone tell me what this means?

You were in control.......of the body (you your shadow self)........left brain right brain activity (creative brain logical brain).......doing something as in you tapped 3x is Jupiter rules #3 which refers to Sagittarius the 9th house in the natural Zodaic which is about higher education, religion/beliefs systems, exploring beyond a certain platform ie higher station, longer-term activities, traveling further. The right hand brings energy in and the energy travels to the left hand as that is the sender hand when sending. Inhaling of breath is letting fresh energy in as the exhale breath is releasing stale/old/unwanted energy, it's called a cleansing breath.
The need to reach a level that you are more able to control of your own life, and environment (kidney remove toxins from the body, hence the vibration in your dream) it's about directing the energies to suit you better in your waking life.

Thanks Seven, I thought I was simply possessed by a demon and my body is not my body but somebody else's body. And it was in pain.

I will remember: I need to direct my energy to make a better life for myself.