Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I need a reader who can read me, a true reader if anyone is capable..

I need to know if things will get better for me soon, I am trying to decide if I should take this new job or not and if I do will it be worth me going? Also will my life get better what so ever?

I have read others, but sadly until I can learn to read myself, it is why I am trying to seek assistance and a bit of help, if by chance anyone here can read me, I would be forever grateful.

Guess that a lot of you have your favorites, I guess it's understandable.

I have followed your work Phonix. You have talent. You are the real deal, and I respect that.

I don't do outcome reads. I never really saw the point of them anyway. Even if I was to say this new job would work out great, would you really base your decision on some anonymous guy on the internet? I can read you in the here and now and give you some self awareness, maybe even some insight into how to get where you want to be.

Please, don't be frustrated with us readers. This site really does live up to its name.

Yes please if you will, because yes I do have a lot of Up's and downs in my life currently good sir, I would be grateful if you could, I just hope there isn't nothing bad upon the rest of my life is all.

Thank you in advance.

I can read somewhat upon others, I just haven't been able to for myself yet but for visions I get here and there.

Sanford_P wrote: ↑Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:39 pm
I have followed your work Phonix. You have talent. You are the real deal, and I respect that.

I don't do outcome reads. I never really saw the point of them anyway. Even if I was to say this new job would work out great, would you really base your decision on some anonymous guy on the internet? I can read you in the here and now and give you some self awareness, maybe even some insight into how to get where you want to be.

Please, don't be frustrated with us readers. This site really does live up to its name.

?

Phonix101, for the longest time I thought your screen name was PhotonX. You have a large presence on these boards, but don’t reveal much about yourself. I don’t even know if you are a guy or a chick. You seem to have a lot of male energy though.

Tonight I will read from the Gilded Deck by Barbara Moore (who also exudes a lot of male energy). It is a standard Ryder-Waite deck with images both Medieval and modern. You want to know about this job opportunity. To answer some of your questions- your life will get better and there will be trouble as well. There will be good times and bad times, rich times and lean times and lonely times. That is the nature of life. The Philosopher who wrote the book of Ecclesiastes nailed in Chapter 3. Look it up if you like. But you knew all of this already. The only way to really lose is to give up hope and give in to despair. Then there is no possibility of happy times. Again, wisdom which applies to all. Let’s see what the cards say about you.

Well, well, well… Mr. Phonix… The cards tell a very clear story. The pain a picture of a young man (or woman, I will use male pronouns throughout. My apologies if I got it wrong) at the beginning of a great adventure. You are ready, sort of. The changes are going to be big, life-changing, but you have everything you need within to sail through it. So what do you think I drew?

Why, The Fool, of course, leaping off the cliff into the river of humanity below. You know the story. You climb the mountain, go on the karmic journey. When you learn the lessons and make it to the top of the mountain, you savor the moment and then leap off again to do it all over again. I have “climbed the mountain” more times than I care to admit. It is a struggle. It’s very much a struggle for me at the moment. Sometimes we need to stop and look down and see how far we have come before reaching up for that next hand hold.

This particular Fool is dancing in space, wearing the jester’s hat. He is playing with all the different personality traits, not caring which one he becomes. He is playing in space. The take home message is to adopt a playful attitude (as much as possible). You are at a crossroads and you have no way of knowing where each fork will end. (“Well, gosh, Einstein, I knew that already. I told you that in my post.”) Yep, I know. I turn the cards and follow where they lead, even when they lead to stating the obvious.

Next card is Strength, Major Arcana 8. You got three cards out of the Major Arcana which usually implies big things are afoot in your life. These three say it explicitly. Fortunately, this card is a vote of confidence. It shows a woman walking forward with purpose with a lion at her side on loose leash. The lion is her intuition. It neither pulls her along nor drags her back, but is there as a powerful ally. You said your intuition is of no help to you in the current situation. I understand. Sometimes your mind fills you with enough anxiety to drown out what your heart and your intuition are saying. According to the book, “The message of this card is that you have more strength, power, and courage than you realize.”

Next card is the Tower, Major Arcana 16, easily my least favorite card in the deck. It speaks of change, abrupt and cataclysmic change. Your whole identity is destroyed like lightning hitting a tower and bringing it down. I got this card in a self read and lost my job not long ago. It was just about the last thing I had to lose at the time. But losing my job freed me up to move across country to be with the woman I just fell in love with. My previous marriage was absolutely over, but my long and messy divorce was nowhere near resolved. I wasn’t looking for new love but it just sort of happened. It was a very hard time in my life, but it led to better times, much better times. Be prepared to lose a lot of yourself in the near future. Just remember there is a part of you that cannot be destroyed.

Finally, we have the Page of Swords. Pages represent students finished with their training, ready to go out and seek their kingdom (as a Knight), but for now they are still in the castle, prepared, but still a little uncertain. Swords are the suit of action, intellect, challenges. This Page is trying to stand confidently but the apprehension is there for all to see. Once again, I’ll quote from the book: “You are ready to face a new challenge. The logic and theory are clear to you. You have all the tools you need. Yet you feel inexplicably scared. You fear isn’t unusual though. There is no substitute for experience- and that is exactly what you don’t have at this point. Know that regardless of the outcome you will have done the best you possibly can.”

Not my words, I just turn the cards and quote from the book (and maybe a little bit more). I can’t tell you what to do or how it will turn out. If I provided some insight into your current situation, some context, and reminded you of what you have within, I have done my job.

Blessings on your journey,
Sanford

Thank you dear brother and yes I am male, everything you state does describe me so yes I appreciate you good sir, and blessings upon your life as well.