buQhU
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I need a medium reading. My mother just passed away unexpectedly at a young age and im having a hard time with it

My mother passed away on halloween. I need to get in touch with her. Please help I would be very grateful

Do not expect this to happen anytime soon, you are in the grieving process. Your mind is in no condition to communicate with her. Now if you are the tough kind of person that can foece a mind set similar to what soldiers go thru when they encounter the first time they will shoot at a human being. If you possess this kind of personality you may be able to pull it off however Not here, not online, You should do this in person with a reputable professional medium in your area. ANYTHING less than that and your own emotions, intention, desires will taint your reading. I gaurentee this it is human nature ESPECIALLY when its mom.

I am sorry for this but giving you anything less than all the information you need to make an informed decision would be a disservice to you.

I will remember to send you positive energy when I set my intentions during meditatation, kinda greese the wheels for you.

You will find the right message the key is patients

Gary