Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I had 2 family members pass away a month from each other?

Hi,

I am new to this site and had 2 family members pass away months from each other. On March 31, 2021 my mother passed away unexpectedly in her sleep at the age of 70. A month before her passing, on February 5, 2021 my uncle passed away at the age of 69 (he also died in his sleep).

Both of their death certificates reveal the official cause of death as hypertensive and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. However, I am told it is quite possible that an inherited heart condition (that I was unaware of) could have played a role in their deaths. What can you share with me regarding this?

Also my mother's date of birth is August 7, 1950 and my uncle's date of birth is June 20, 1951.

I welcome any information you can provide, thank you in advance.

Hi there Siebra!

If I'm being totally honest, the answer I feel strongly is that this was really both of their times. I understand from the perspective of us here on earth those aren't necessarily long lives, that their lives ended early. Truthfully when i tune into both of them, I have an overwhelming sense of peace, they were both brilliantly warm, light, loving people. The woman is incredibly intelligent and witty, funny (I get the sense she had a dry cough/laugh or something and could be very sarcastic and dry). The man is very soft, kind, loving, warm smile. I think they really completed what they were here to do and this was simply their agreed upon time. I don't get any sense of my life was taken early, or surprise, etc. They're both happy and love you very much. They will see you again and are still with you. They're both totally at peace, simply glowing, they love you so much. Please don't feel afraid or anxious that this has some sort of implication to do with your own death. You will go when you have completed your journey and your soul is ready to transition to it's next stage, just like they did. <3