Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I am trying to get the reading that The Captain done recently on me

The Captain- is their user ID. They did a reading on me and it was so on it; to the T. I am trying to find that reading in forums but maybe it is gone now?

I would like to have a copy of that reading so I can use it as a learning tool to improve "me".

Please, if you see this "The Captain", can I get a copy of the reading you done for me?

Anyone who wants to do a a reading as well, on my picture, p,ease feel free to.

Thank you in advance.

They recently switched over to this forum but I believe there is an archive of the old forum on the main page. You can try there 🙂 I hope you find it, readings like those are always cherished 🙂

Thank you, Will try to find it. I really want to read it again.

Thank you.

Prinzess

Check your Private messages, on Forums page at top right hand, under where it says : HI! MysticPrinzess.

Sent you a copy of the Reading, you were looking for.

Is this the one you mean?

"Here is the inner dialogue I get from your photos - "Oh what if they don't like me/love me?" then "Well, too bad if they don't!" and back to "But maybe no one will want me!" followed by "Ah, they can all get royally stuffed!" You seem to leap from insecurity about yourself to pride, between neediness and not needing anyone/independence, and "I care what others think of me" to "I don't give a fig newton about what others think about anything!", depending on your mood at the time. This vacillation can be confusing for those who would like to get closer to you as they can't ever be sure which 'you' they will encounter. It makes them nervous and unsure of you, walking on eggshells. I get the sense you feel that time is running out for you. But you are still alive, aren't you and where there is life, there is hope! People are going to love you, because you can be very supportive and helpful, but you have to try and keep your mood more optimistic and positive - something balanced in between the two different extremes you can go to.

PS The second hairstyle is better for you because it brings out your more feminine side. People need to see that gentler, softer side of you."