zEelWfSZiLt Gei
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I am part spiritually gifted & seen some of the future if you could stop what's yet to come would you?

Because it can be done, I have helped somewhat, but in order to really help this world I cannot do it alone, ive seen what the corrupt ones are doing in this world, ive seen much! I know that they are trying as of now in this age and time they are trying to do much in space for a fake rapture using projection technologies that are the best advance projection technologies these days and so much more shit that no one can hardly compare, I have also lived this same life before it is also how I know, but somehow got back to this time again and I don't see how, but I do know why!!!

I am one in half of the world who knows how to stop all of what is coming, because it wouldn't be shown to me or others if we couldn't change what is yet to come like many who are spiritually gifted have already done.

How many of you would like to truly help humanity and possibly change more of the future before it happens? Because there is not much time left, I wonder if anyone would help and if so comment below id love to see what you have to say, thank you.

Wow it proves how many would rather bow down and be puppets all their lives, alright then...

Phonix101 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:10 am
Because it can be done, I have helped somewhat, but in order to really help this world I cannot do it alone, ive seen what the corrupt ones are doing in this world, ive seen much! I know that they are trying as of now in this age and time they are trying to do much in space for a fake rapture using projection technologies that are the best advance projection technologies these days and so much more shit that no one can hardly compare, I have also lived this same life before it is also how I know, but somehow got back to this time again and I don't see how, but I do know why!!!

I am one in half of the world who knows how to stop all of what is coming, because it wouldn't be shown to me or others if we couldn't change what is yet to come like many who are spiritually gifted have already done.

How many of you would like to truly help humanity and possibly change more of the future before it happens? Because there is not much time left, I wonder if anyone would help and if so comment below id love to see what you have to say, thank you.

Obviously, you aren't aware of what lightworkers, starseeds, Crystal Children, Indigos travelers just to mention some. Wiccan's are earth healers as well. What makes you think you are doing this alone, you are not, as I have mentioned above these people have been working, healing for a very long time.

I am aware but many do nothing with the gifts they have, like contacting the good socities like I have to explain some things, like the "White Dragon Society" I have explained to them many things, and I said that we must all do our best to take a stand right now before it is to late, so I believe half of the Hong Kong protest going on well I believe some of it has been because of me, I have done some things online to tell of some future events and I said this to the one's who stand all for humanity, I did it and I look at tons of the light workers and others who have the gifts but do nothing all of their lives why I don't know, but as for me I do some things in the cyber shadows to help humanity not just a few here and there like many light workers, but I have done some things, I just think light workers and those with their gifts need to use them for helping humanity like me and only a few are sadly, some of you may help but you only help others here and there instead we should all be helping all of the world trying to prevent more things before they happen! But only few are brave or strong enough to do it, I am sorry to be blunt about it, but it is true.

So my questions have been would many of you take a stand for humanity just a simple question, those who answer correctly well there may be something coming from all of this in a good aspect, so it is why I am asking all of you would you be oh how can I say it... APART OF THE RESISTANCE!? or just bow down and do nothing to help humanity, I have some ideas but need those who are willing to possibly help, it would give those who are willing a true destiny, but it's a calling what are many of you doing here if your on this earth and want more maybe it is time to do more and be apart of the countless others who have also taken a stand.