Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I am Mark, trance healer, universal healer, reiki healer, trance, transfiguration medium, psychic, tarot reader.

Page 1 of 6Next

Hello Chris come into the chatroom there are many people who can help you with the cards that you are using it is very interesting to learn more and there are lots of people who will go through things and we have many tarot card readers here who can help you hello sparkle is interesting that you see spirits since a child you are psychic don't think you're not again coming to the chat room and people will be able to help you just ask the questions you need assistance with in maybe developing more

I went out for a meal yesterday at my local pub and I saw the Spirit of a dog laying down by the back door and it made me wonder as I do not see that many animals why I just occasionally see them I sometimes think it's because I would possibly find it upsetting and it made me wonder why the dog was there of which I immediately thought he's waiting for someone I do hope that someone Returns for the dog as It shouldn't really be here it should be passed over and it made me wonder whether some dogs animals are attached to the earth plane through just wanting to be with their owners I personally would not like to see that happen and then the thought of spirit rescue for animals came across my mind and it's something that I think I will try to help when I see more of this I do believe that putting the thought out to the universe can make things fall into place

hi Mark

I would like to know if i got the job my doe no 28 1984

my interest is peaked... is the trance healing like unto the edgar casey style, of prophetic vision of the subject ?

best wishes
moveslikejagger

Hi Mark,
I wonder if I can ask you for help? if yes, how can I contact you? I am new to this forum and a bit confused how it works.

Hi Mark , good morning

There is someone very dear to me who just passed

I'm a new member. I joined today. Im excited! I really enjoyed reading your bio. Hope to talk soon!

Hello all I am mark ,trance healer ,universal healer,reiki healer .trance ,transfiguration medium .psychic ,tarot reader
spirit photographer.'firstly let there be peace on earth for us all and to all creatures great and small

I rescue animals , I am a k1 fighter ,and I love all things paranormal
I arrived here at abt and am probably the longest member here
I use to own hauntedessex a paranormal group but we are no longer.

If you want to speak with me i am in chat sometimes but i don't just read here ,its if i am shown to be reading that i will
recently I have been channelling messages which i will post here,

"we have restraints we put upon ourselves that we could just undo by the realisation that we have so much time ahead of us,you will receive healing of all ailments when your journey on earth is partially over ,transcending to new joys and immeasurable understanding of your journeys so far if you could see the colours mark spoke of it would give you a understanding of your perception you are all able to learn and progress but in a time that is endless something many of you cannot comprehend.
mark is able to see things most cannot he chose to do this and we helped him from his early times on earth earth was a baron land that the creator you call enriched it with all this beauty many share with us from the stars and further lands away remember we are so close to you all the time and it does hurt us what we see at times and that is learning for us as well we chose this I did not want to return to earth why should I as I am with people beings who inspire us beyond your comprehension the power of prayer is used by many we would like to see more of this it puts those in need in a better place where we try to help marks mind is now where he chose so we can partly control the medium but for now mark says "thank you" to the great spirit"

I am now here with a light being in front of me very bright glowing and pulsating there are also different colours i believe its saying through esp that I and most humans could not relate what they see to what they are we just couldn't comprehend what they are atm they understand our colours but they are so vibrant that we would struggle with limited eyesight that when i have seen the colours of the next dimension and that i have could I explain those in fairness no i couldn't so the light we see is a glow in front of there selves like a aura it is a auric filed transmitting colours but perceived to be light i am thinking why is it so small this being retaining structure that fluctuates now i see a human face within longer face mark: bone structure amazing dogs are sleeping here telepathically i get farewell as if it wasn't even here gone

a comment by me ...recently "I am more aware of medium psychics using songs with messages for the purpose of having a meaning for others ,music holds many things for us its a way of relaxing ,of focus ,whether used in healing or for mediumship, i believe its spirit s way they can use initially for focus for the reader as a tool , one that I feel helps many maybe its a newer way forward I believe they are trying various new ways how exciting !new to some ive been using this for a few years and it escalates when you have confidence and if you are beginning to get your confidence you will be on your way to a amazing journey

i am shown that spirit will use many ways to help us to read they are able now to get my full attention in different ways i believe that if you get a feeling about this then try what you feel as long as your intent is there for the higher good ,remember there are many ways in which you should be prepared before you make contact with the spirit world!

if i get interest here and comments i will try to continue with my work

Well hello Mark!
this is deja vu remember when you were talking to me on the old forums back in 2006 ? good grief is it 11 years ?
Yes you are our oldest and also most respected members. You have stuck with us and helped us through thick and thin. anybodythere would not be the same without you ๐Ÿ™‚
Its wonderful to have you back reading here and channelling. Its an absolute privilege to read this and to have you share this with us.

Mark is a wonderful healer and has sent healing to many of my doggies with wonderful success. Ria and Mark have both sent Teisha our German shepherd healing. and i see a difference in her today she is still un able to walk properly but she is bright and happy.

Thank you mark.. and welcome to our new forums. Just think i might be welcoming you again in another 11 years when we update again lol.

Love Helen.xxxx

ps sent a pm mark have a look on right hand side of profile as there are no pop up boxes on this forum to tell you about pms coming in ๐Ÿ™‚ x

thanks tink for copying the channeled messages i have done over the last few days

thankyou helen hugs when i sent healing yesterday i saw a fluffy animal and your dog walking around with it like theyre a baby how cute i also felt a spirit dog is theyre around to comfort it was a nice journey for me
thay are your world
hugs

thankyou tinks for copying this for me ,i hope that when our members read this it will help them realise about the spirit world and guide then forward with love

Mark,

Just wanted to say a big 'Thank you' for all the advice and visions you have given us in chat lately,

It's been very inspiring and interesting to have a incarnate reading for myself, and also be able to watch you give advice and reads to others in chat.

You are a gifted and amazing reader and teacher and I hope that now you have opened up to us that you will continue to read and teach us.

Thanks
Cats

These channellings and all you have done lately in chat is amazing mark, hope you continue to do so. It's reminded me that there is so much more to things then just doing readings for people and i felt stuck but your messages have helped relight the flame of wanting to learn for me. thanks a bunch!

Hey mark!

First of all I wanna say a big thank you for helping in changing my whole perspective about my life! You are an amazing person that someone can learn a lot from, through the awesome experiences you offers on the chat, and through your advice completely out of paranormal! I really wish all of us can keep learning from you!

thankyou youre all so kind i will try my best to let you see how i am able to help my main guidance i believe will be that i put the thoughts out there with energy so others can get my assistance with there mediumship i believe a small spark can cause the difference between someone going knowhere and suddenly things start to happen i will also show you photographs i took of spirit the first being after my parrot,lady diana we called her passed away i took the photo on my farm i saw her and as i took the photo the pirch she was on fell over maybee she got startled ,have a look ive drawn around her in the picture

i start now with the spirit guide mooving close to me i see a lot of words and i realise i need to be aware of a candle they show me

light a candle for me
you no we see that
through the light ,your dreams your thoughts
send a prayer for all to see
the children will one bye one
hold there hands and pray to god
stand by the tree hold thoughts still
mesmerised by its energy
complete ,unity

i reread this and i understand ,i hope you do too

footsteps

the footsteps we make upon where we walk they are our imprints of our lives
no one can walk in them no one can see ,its our life to live
oh share it with me

words from a channeled source i get as i sit here

Thank you mark she is still improving. xxxxx

Hello I am Heather and I am new to this, I am an Sensitive empath. I am Starting to learn all I can now and could use all the help I can get to understand everything ๐Ÿ™‚ it is nice meeting everyone!

Hi mark my name Michelle I'm wondering what you see going on this month or coming months? Will I ever find love and how can I heal right. Half the time i think I'm heal from something and something trigger a flashback and it I feel the same hurt n feeling as it just happened. Thank you michelle

Page 1 of 6Next