Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I am a newbie at all of these wonderful things, so go easy on me

Hi. John Campbell here and recently I have been told that I am an Empath, HSP, a Clairvoyant and a Growing Psychic. THATS A LOT!!!!! Now before I get roasted, everyone has told me that I am in an awakening phase at 42!!!!!! I have no idea what of these are factual but I did the "Empath Test" and passed with flying colors. I want to learn and grow and one day be able to help others the way I am hoping to get help myself. A little about me. I am a Former US Marine that did a total of five tours between Afghanistan, Iraq and Kosovo. I lost my mom suddenly at the age of 19 and over the next 7 years I lost both sets of Grand Parents. At night sometimes I hear speaking (really fast talking), I get other peoples headaches and emotions. I didnt know this was one, but I carry almost all of my weight in my mid section. Almost everyone I know comes to me for guidance and there have been a few recent times in which I would say or think something and within 30 seconds I would see it or hear it. Yesterday, I said to a buddy of mine, "your killing me smalls" and when I walked out of my office, there was a guy wearing that shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! For the most part of my life I felt that I never fit in, even in my beloved Marine Corps. I can watch a old episode of NCIS and still get very emotional and being in huge crowds is very much an overload. Any and all help is greatly appreciated and I am so excited to see where these gifts take me. Semper Fi

Welcome to ABT!!! Thank you for your service and hope to see you in chat. As for the awakening phase, those with abilities goes through it at different times in their lives. Asking guides to meet them, if not already, and listening is a great way to get started. If the speaking is fast, ask them to slow down or even ask them to go one at a time. Once again, Welcome this is a great place to learn and grow!

Stacy

How lovely to have you here. it sounds like you have come to the right place. You certainly have an interesting life. I hope you find your answers here. Helen.x

fnCq jcVFSSha NpZnC