Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hoping..

By posting my picture here, I'm hoping he'll be able to come through and that someone can relay the message. His energies are strong, but I'm just not clearly getting what he needs to say.

The first thing I heard was "tell her it's ok to move on."
I'm just going to write it as I hear it, I'm not good with symbols and asking validation stuff, but if it resonates then you'll know, if not, then let me know so I can work on connecting with the right spirit 🙂 If you have a pic, it might be easier to connect with him, for me and others:)
He feels like a younger male, I can't tell if he is a brother or someone you knew when you were younger that was like a brother and then grew into a deeper connection as you got older. IDK, it keeps switching back and forth I just know the connection feels very close.I just heard the word" friend". He feel's worried about you and say's "she isn't moving on, tell her she has to move forward". It feels like you are still grieving. You feel him around you which makes it difficult for you to move on because you don't want him to go. Moving on would require letting go of him and there is a fear he will go away and that you will forget. Your not ready to let go, but he is saying "you need to. You must go on." I'm hearing "we will be together again, this isn't the end, but you have a long beautiful life ahead of you. You gotta have babies, children, get married, you can't just survive, you gotta keep living, for both of us.". He say's "life is short, shorter then you know, you gotta make the best of it. You have dreams you want to fulfill, I will always be in your heart and in your memories. Love never dies, I'm always in your heart and in your memories, and you will always be in mine, nothing can ever change that." "I have to go. But I'm always with you. I will always love you that will never ..(it's either change or fade).
But please, don't let this (me) stop you from living the life you were meant to have. Don't feel guilty, something sh#t happens and things don't happen the way we plan them, but there is a reason for everything, I see this now and I need you to see that to. I'm ok and I need you to be ok to! I love you!
There is an older woman with him, like a grandmother type who seems to be waiting for him. He's not alone. This is going to sound weird, but also seeing a dog running around 🙂 More people are coming forward, like greeting him, an older male, maybe an uncle, they feel like family members.
This is all I'm getting for now. If it sounds like him, you will know. If not, post a pic of him and I will try again. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Oh my goodness! My heart is so full right now. This definitely sounds right. Thank you so much. I'm not sure if you can connect with him again and ask him a question.. but if you happen to, please just ask him "Why?"
Thank you again.

IMG_3333.JPG (8.88 KiB) Viewed 1565 times

Hi Locust. Connecting to your photo, I've male in spirit, 47 age group as well as 52 is mentioned in relation to his energy, he has a father/father figure energy about this male, a strong vibration, deep thinker, but peaceful, he’s tenderly delivering this message to you, telling you she - you- needs to be more confident, you have the ability to do this work and to make people happy, he’s heard you requesting guidance and help and is watching over your situation, also the name paul comes to mind with this, you are being asked to listen to your heart, love, for your heart knows best, there is someone around you where you’ve not been keeping in contact due to fear/distrust, keeping them at arms length, you are within your rights’ to do this, and your heart may now feel at ease, but you do need to learn how to let go, and take action on what you wish to do. 21st of may is mentioned as a date… august and also 2nd of june 2006 as a passing anniversary date. he asks you to remember him too, this male had a red car, an accident was the cause of passing, but you need to learn how to let go and being here will help you learn how to let go, energies of magic are around you helping you foresee your pathway forward, also name of jessie springs to mind and a concert coming up. someone listening to jessie j’s music, trying to connect. you are being asked to keep writing too because you know its your outlet. He says why? because this does have to happen, that’s life, sometimes in life, you go through many ups and downs, and it may feel like a roller coaster at times, but you’ll get there - we all do - there’s also a brotherly energy linking in with this - says to say he loves you, and he’s proud of all you’ve done, you are just starting out on your journey, you’ve got a lot more to learn, a brand new chapter starting out in front of you, death happens, but so does life, we are happy, healed, and you need to heal yourself too. we are forever there in spirit with you sealed by love. he’s steps back, but says consider me an old friend, as well, he leaves you with a book of memories so you can flip through them when you’ve got a free moment. all of his love, also in parting, he leaves the name Daniel, too. steps back now closing the link. peace 🙂 Hope you can resonate with this message too x

Do you drink?

@Tw.. nope, don't drink. Why?

@ everyone else, thank you for responding, Angel was kind enough to connect him and I together. I am at peace and have received the message I so badly needed. Thanks again!