Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hopeless Outcome

Once again, the dark cloud of depression hangs over my outlooks for humanity. My understanding of how people can be so thoughtless is non-existent. One walks into a room of "so-called" friends, and everyone ignores that person. All the while, he is doing the best to say hello. Well, hell. Suppose that is what life is leading us than I want no part of this life. What a stupendous undertaking it must be, being so self-absorbed into yourself that you can even see past your ego.
This is stupid in the extreme. I just wanted a simple response to my hello, but if I am going to be ignored like a piece of garbage, then I will start cutting people from my life. If I have to, I will live a life of solitude because I cannot have those kinds of people. Do you want to ignore me? Go right ahead, but don't expect me to save you either. Suppose you want to demiss me, then I will ingore you completely. If you are in trouble, get yourself out of it. I'll sit on the sidelines and watch you burn your life away into ashes.

Not Hopeless.

Perhaps any sort of relationship with this guy is hopeless. He is a very, very small part of your life. He does not define you unless you choose to allow it. I do know a thing or two about relationships and and the meaning of being.

I get the strongest feeling you want to reach out, to help, to heal. Your offers are being ignored and that's the cause of your frustration. Are you familiar with Zen Buddhism? Everything I know about Zen I learned from a tarot deck, the Osho Zen Tarot. It teaches among other things, that you have value, dignity simply by being. You don't have to do anything or become anything or change anything. Simply being is enough.

We can talk more or I can give you a reading if you like.

Thank you.
I was impetuous in my statements and, perhaps, selfish. Taking everything into account, I misunderstood the intentions of the person referenced within my initial post. One of my strengths is to deal with problems by writing them down and reflecting over how to best shape my actions for future engagements. However, I do follow tarot cards and numerology, regardless of the stress in my life, the cards indicate good vibes.

You were neither impetuous nor selfish. You were hurt and expressing your feelings at the time. When somebody hurts you badly, it's easy to fall into the trap of giving up on all of humanity.

I can see the stinging pain has subsided and you have regained perspective, balance. I hope I was able to help.