Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hola, a little introduction to Nico

Toodle Hoo!

I stumbled upon ABT quite some years ago while Googling 'Milfs in your area'; seems Google was having some issues that day. On a positive note, I found myself in a great chatroom with a group of like-minded, friendly people and I have been a regular visitor since.

A little bit about me: I am ace, I adore animals, I enjoy nothing more than having a good belly laugh with my friends, laughter is really good for ones survival I find. I enjoy reading, non-fiction mainly, Mills and Boons is for wussies. I am a loyal sort, once I consider a person a friend, I have their back to the end .. unless they dare to drink my last beer, there is just no going back from that level of betrayal.

Oh, I believe in Santa Claus, I saw him kissing my mom Christmas of 95.

Cheerio! πŸ˜€

Hahaha. I love your comment about Mills and Boons, yes I can relate to that, being a writer and I don't tend to read ANY of Mills and Boons eiither. =D
But nice to meet you nico, hope to see and talk to you about in chat sometime. Good on google having issues though.

Nico! Good to see you on the forums. I enjoy talking to you in the chat. This intro made me laugh. I wish I was as witty.

Hello Nico !! You never fail to make me smile. thanks for joining the new forums we love you!!!.xxxx

lol hey nico nice intro πŸ˜€

LOL - Lovely intro Nico, love your sense of humour, is good to see yer still here. Hope to see you about on abt o/

Hi Nico,
I wanted to say hello, and nice to meet you! I'm new myself, and as my name would suggest, hopeful to gain some insight in to clairvoyance!

LOL. Welcome, Nico. πŸ™‚ I love what you said about the beer. πŸ™‚ I love your introduction.

Hi Nico! I believe in Santa Claus to, I remember standing by my window sill waiting for him to come on Christmas Eve. It's one of the most magickal times of the year πŸ™‚ It is nice to meet you and I look forward to reading your posts or chatting in chat!