NvrK
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi, I'm New 🙂

Hey guys
I'm a 20yr old empath--for lack of a better label--and I'm here searching for ways to focus my intuition and see what I'm capable of. I've had psychic experiences ever since I was a little girl, starting with deja vu type dreams. They started throwing me for a huge loop, and made me extremely confused (sometimes they still do).
By the time I was seven, I had seen my first spirit. Being so young, I could actually see them instead of just feeling them. After that my curiosity always gave way, and I can say I'm honestly lucky I didn't have worse experiences with the paranormal. Although, I can also say most of them weren't what you'd call positive encounters.
I haven't learned to shield from other people's emotions, which I want to do. For some reason, it's been easier not to get exhausted recently but it comes in cycles. I also have a hard time trusting myself with my intuition, but that's slowly getting better too.
I'm here to work on bettering my abilities, self-healing, validation, self-discipline and finding peace in my religion alongside pursuing my connection with spirits.
Please reach out!! I need people to talk to about these things.. Thank you all for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello and welcome to ABT...One of the best ways to get information is via the "chat" page were you will find a number
of knowledgeable members willing to offer help and advice.
Kind regards.