Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi, im needing some help

Hello everyone,
I am Kimberly from scotland and 27 years old. I am going through a pretty hard time at the moment and any readings would be greatful.

Ask Sandford. He has a post called sanfords readings. I do hope life improves for you x

I had to go back and review my read for you, Carrie. It was a good read. I have good reads and "meh" reads and reads way out in left field. Yours was a good read. How are things going for you these days?

Kimberly, I would be happy to give you a read. Make a post on my thread and include a picture of your face. For now, I would tell you that life happens in seasons. Happy times follow hard times just like Spring follows Winter. The trees don't stress about winter. Have faith that your life has seasons as well. But I will give you a more detailed read.

Hi Sandford, good thankyou, how are you? Hope you didn't mind me putting you forward for this, I just can feel when someone needs help and you really helped me thank you. It was a good reading you gave me thankyou! Yes, I'm doing well thankyou. Life certainly does change like the seasons that's such a good way of putting it!!

Hi Kim..where in Scotland are you? there are a lot of spiritualist church's around if you are in need of advice.
Kind regards.