Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi everyone

Hello everyone, I am glad to meet you all. *Bows*

I am Phantomness. I am from the USA. I don't claim to be a psychic. I am more of an empath. I stumbled across this site about a week ago, searching for like-minded people. So far I have found it to be a welcoming community with nice people so I am happy to be here. I do some card casting but no ritual spells and I have limited aura sight and spirit sense.

I look forward to spending more time here and making connections.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard 🙂 Looking forward to seeing some more of your posts. Join us in chat too.

New to the forum. I've come here to learn and I have many questions LOL

Please read my post Sensitives Please Help to learn a little about what I have been experiencing.

Peace, Love and light to all

Welcome Martin8675 Lovely to see you here and posting. The chat tab is on the far left though you may need to register again with your forum username to find us x peace and namaste

Very nervous about being here, just another lost soul who needs answers, so far nothing. Really pleased to meet you all

Hi if. My one have any chance for me for reading , I will appreciate :)Thank you so much for your time ,

Hi John mark, a little advice best remove your Facebook from this post, readers dont need it plus you may have a lot of strange people add you, so again for your safety I would edit this post.
Second of all we actually cannot read via Facebook as its taking it away from the site.
Your reading request will be answered here 🙂

John Marks picture for readings (Taken from chat)

Hey JohnMark. Also, I forgot to put down the name of Fearguson which I heard loud and clear along this link too. And a connection to the Barn Owls Totem Guide.

First of all, you have a lot of fears, but you are a strong man at heart and do have the confidence and courage within to face your fears. You do and are looking for signs from your guides and angel team members at the moment, I'm being shown a beautiful white feather, looks like a female white peacock hen feather with the eye within it. I'm given the number of 39, but feel that you are searching for answers and questions have been raised in your life like what's the point of this all? I sense there's been tears and a feeling of deep frustration around your path and work, which is what brings you here today.

You carry a heavy burden around your shoulders and the weight is weighing you down. You are asked to let that worry or fears go and cast it up to the heavens or give your fears to your angels so they can help you through it furthermore so you don't have to carry them on your shoulders now. You are angry about someone too that has recently left your life, there's a reference to holly tree here as a memory, the characteristics being that they were strong but prickly, much like a holly tree, perhaps too over-protective of you and your situation. This was on a friendship level of connection. It has caused you to feel distrust in yourself and doubt yourself in your heart as to what you want to do.

I'm also sensing there is a female an Sarah name sounding clearly around you early 20s-30 age group - seeing her swaying her hips a bit in time to music, (can't hear the music) just see her dancing and when sitting down, either she or yourself has a habit of jigging with the left leg in time to the beat to keep moving. You also have a dull ache in your brow/third eye chakra, this just needs clearing & balancing. You are very relaxed even when at times you don't feel it within, you come across as entirely relaxed. Canada connections also mentioned as place that you are drawn to visit in the world. Either you are in Canada or you want to go there to visit it - Toronto being mentioned here.

maybe Someone else will be able to pick up more than I can but hope that helps ya for now