Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi all! I'm Jassy (: Already love it here <3

Hello everyone! Happy to have found such a lovely community! I'm 20, awakened at 18, and have no flying clue what I am doing (: I used to be very active on reddit, but found the community I participated in/helped/did readings for to be toxic. I have really missed being around others who have abilities etc so I'm happy to have stumbled upon you all.

I have found myself to be an accurate reader, a good healer, and an overall light being. I've been told I am a crystal child, but I've yet to confirm that! However, my life has been very difficult these past 2 years so I'm trying to break free of mental blocks and past traumas. I guess I am in a phase of healing myself, and trying to understand myself. I hope that you will all help me grow, and that I can do the same for you all.

I have for sure been lacking friends and hope some of you I'll meet IRL! California represent (:

Feel free to ask me any questions etc, I don't bite...often!

Also, I'm finding the format of this site a little daunting as I've never really used forums so bare with me! I'll take me a bit to get accustomed! <3

Hi Jassy.
Welcome to ABT..i am sure you will find similar minded people on here to chat and make friends with.
Most members initialy meet in the Chat room unless there is a class in progress when they move to another room..
Hope to see you in chat.
Kind regards.

to ABT jassymango.

Nice meeting you in Chat.

Hi jassy love you have good energy dear. .it might take some time but you have the abilty to heal yourself and be happy again..believe me hon I'm been through the worst it still affects my life but I am able to block the pain but I still find myself sad about it for about two second find peace my dear ..you'll find it you're more gifted than me ♡

to Anybodythere Jassy

Great to have you join us. I'm sure you will meet many here who you'll get along with and it's great to hear you enjoy the site.
I'm glad you made it into chat

take care and have a great week