Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Help

Feelings

The girl in the photo is a pure soul. Everyone can take an advantage of her because she trust very easy someone that she feels familiar with this person. Romantic personality and very good as a friend. Openmined. This person feels alone oftenly because she dosen't want get hurt. She is kinda inntovert with anyone who just know him only few hours. This is a person who shows her strong side of her but deeply inside of her soul she wants soneone to support and protect her.
It is a person who wants to find her guardian angel soulamate.

Hi

Any insight on the following individual's whereabouts? Who is behind this? Are they still alive ?

Raymond Koh ( pastor)
Joshua Hilmy (pastor)
Ruth Hilmy
Peter Chong

Thank you
Lene

(dead link)

I've been struggling a lot lately. I have this longing to die. I Don wanna live anymore. It's like I don't have life energy at all. I'm losing my head. There are always two sides in me fighting with each other. I'm not at peace. I just wanna talk it out but people think I'm crazy. I can only feel pain all the time. It's like there is a huge stone is hanging and pulling down my heart and lungs. I am done with life. I just wanna get rid of the pain. I feel I will never be happy ever. I feel lost. I feel I Don fit anywhere. I just wanna go home.

Hey maaya,

It's good to see you on the forum. Haven't spoke in a long time. 🙂 I'm sorry to see you going through such an ordeal hugs---- . Do you know what may be causing this? Do you want to talk about it? Talking with someone can help sometimes if they are not there to judge, whether it would be a family member, friend, counsellor, doctor, whoever it may be. Fear can cause at times to think and feel on these circumstances. You may want to also practice on a ground & shielding method for protection as it may seem like others energies or pain can cause blockage around the area. Be sure to practice. Be well, here if you ever need to talk. hugs---- 🙂