Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Help with silencing thoughts

For the past 3 weeks, I've had a problem with my thoughts being sent out to other people who are psychically receptive to them. These thoughts consist of visualizations and subvocalizations as far as I know. People who are receptive to it claim that what I've been doing was comparable to saying things out loud with visualizations. In other words, they claim I say these things "out loud". I was thinking I've had problems with telepathy, but I don't believe it is because I never intentionally send them out to a specific person - people just happen to be able to hear and/or receive my silent thoughts.
I want these thoughts to not be heard by everyone as I want to have my privacy. No one wants to help me because they think I'm an asshole or they hate me.
Please someone help. I'm begging you this thing has ruined relationships I've wanted to maintain because a select few could hear my silent thoughts and receive my visualizations.
Any advice through any means is appreciated. If possible, please contact my spirit guide to help me give guidance or ask someone who's psychic to help me out. Please.

Hello fracxx
i do not know why there is only one post here and no replies. I do not know who, if anyone is monitoring this site. I see this, "site admimistrator, steve" but when i try to link i get message "site administrator disabled". ???
Perhaps this site is another trap in the matrix. ? Who is steve?
The key maker???
Anyway, my torment of "inner" voices lasted many years.
I was crazy, aggressive,addicted,suicidal.
Even got the baker act (psych hospital)
My escape, my freedom, my passage through the veil occured through medication. Something i never wanted. I took the matrix pill. I ecaped. I awoke.
now i know all those voices were EXTERNAL. I was the conduit, radio tower, lightning rod, communications center.
now i have the control, the power.
i change the station. I turn off the radio. I control the volume.
THE VOICES ARE EXTERNAL!!!#

allow me to tell u the truth . everyone has tells it doesn't take a psychic to see them . sometimes what we are experiencing are written in our mood our face etc. every human can pick up on a bit of empath. I wouldn't be to concerned with it . I also think that u might be a bit paranoid to think ppl are reading ur thoughts, it comes from some kind of rooting insecurity in your self if u think that dude. if u were to say I met one person who could read my thoughts then I would say ah . . . but ppl don't go around reading ur thoughts lol come on now . address the delusion in your mind before it becomes something more toxic this I urge u to do .

This is empathy.
You can ask mind chatter to step back as an entire entity and ask them to step back.
You ought to know by this point that you are in control of your entire being and who / what
you let into your awareness. So respectfully, they will step back per your request.

fracxx,

I get from your post that you are doing visualizations that people are picking up on and it makes them angry with you. Is that accurate? I think if it is accurate, you are using visuaslization to move others to do what you want for an outcome, rather than visualizing yourself in a desired situation. In that case I could understand people being angry with you.

Now, if you want privacy, you need to practice certain things before you visualize, but those things will not work if you are visualizing others doing something they don't want to do. Learn how to surround yourself with white light to begin. When you can do that the next step will come to you.

jerryjerry wrote: ↑Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:05 pm
Hello fracxx
i do not know why there is only one post here and no replies. I do not know who, if anyone is monitoring this site. I see this, "site admimistrator, steve" but when i try to link i get message "site administrator disabled". ???
Perhaps this site is another trap in the matrix. ? Who is steve?
The key maker???
Anyway, my torment of "inner" voices lasted many years.
I was crazy, aggressive,addicted,suicidal.
Even got the baker act (psych hospital)
My escape, my freedom, my passage through the veil occured through medication. Something i never wanted. I took the matrix pill. I ecaped. I awoke.
now i know all those voices were EXTERNAL. I was the conduit, radio tower, lightning rod, communications center.
now i have the control, the power.
i change the station. I turn off the radio. I control the volume.
THE VOICES ARE EXTERNAL!!!#

Hello Jerryjerry,

I would like your help. I want to find the matrix pill. I want to escape from all these external voices. I know that they are external. I am always angry at myself, through out my life, so I know that these voices are not my usual angry voice. They have failed to manipulate me as soon as I come to realize that they want to ruin my life.

Please get back to me. Thank you.

It's funny that it's affecting teenagers and older people know in my day it was from an early age this used to happen and stopped just past the age of 12 years probably because I can no longer be manipulated by these things

For the past 3 weeks, I've had a problem with my thoughts being sent out to other people who are psychically receptive to them. These thoughts consist of visualizations and subvocalizations as far as I know. People who are receptive to it claim that what I've been doing was comparable to saying things out loud with visualizations. In other words, they claim I say these things "out loud". I was thinking I've had problems with telepathy, but I don't believe it is because I never intentionally send them out to a specific person - people just happen to be able to hear and/or receive my silent thoughts.
I want these thoughts to not be heard by everyone as I want to have my privacy. No one wants to help me because they think I'm an asshole or they hate me.

Please someone help. I'm begging you this thing has ruined relationships I've wanted to maintain because a select few could hear my silent thoughts and receive my visualizations.

Any advice through any means is appreciated. If possible, please contact my spirit guide to help me give guidance or ask someone who's psychic to help me out. Please.

If you're unable to give advice, please upvote this.

My advise would be shielding yourself. Create a bubble around yourself with the intention of keeping your thoughts from being head by others. My line of thinking is if we can create "bubbles' around ourselves to block out negativity then the same principle should be able to be applied to keeping in your thoughts. I hope this helps some as its just opinion.

You need to set energetic boundaries and practice living with a clear mind.

An easy way to set a daily boundary is to do a meditation every morning with a focus on energetic protection. Something like stacyl222 said, envision creating a bubble around yourself with the intention of blocking unsolicited energy from coming in and others breaching your energetic emissions.

It's also quite important to try to live and perceive with a clear mind. I like to call it grounded awareness.

A lot of people struggle with racing thoughts and constantly agonizing and dwelling on these thoughts. These thoughts are not yours. You are consciousness observing thoughts and life. Practice taking 5 minutes every day to ground yourself and be present. Focus on what you receive with your five senses in that present moment. When thoughts and feelings come acknowledge them but also let them pass. As this gets easier increase the meditation time in 5 minute increments.

If consistent, you will eventually find yourself constantly in this state of being without effort. That will definitely help with your accidental telepathic emissions.

Many ways to ground, if you are unsure, come into chat and ask and one of us can run it through with you. The tree roots, many people use, but there are other ways to ground if you are uncertain! Column of red light from your root chakra would work.

Well when I was a kid,I used to pick up my uncle's thoughts which I thought were my own for some strange reason I'd go partially deaf when this happened so I could not hear what I was saying to him the growing surprise on his face suddenly turned to anger and he stormed off the step confused I ran indoors trying to catch him my nan was there when asked she said he does not want to speak to you you read his,thoughts what he was going to say I protested I'd done nothing wrong she then said you got the devil in you I did not know what she meant but I felt innocent and not to blame.
My advice to you is to meditate with a lot of people a group event . This will help you to focus your mind and distl any anxiety I've seen and experienced it my self its not your fault your special there's a lot of us about I tend to think people have leaky subconscious but what I also noticed there seems to natural human jealousy that the ego if you feel that question your self why should I feel like this about what ever it is if I feel happy for them my ego has,no control over you only the positive parts of an ego are important with all that said God bless and be strong for yourself and family