Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Help With Love

Am requesting help with love.

The person I believe to be my soulmate (and vice versa) recently left me due to some struggles they had. I am concerned as to how they are doing and whether they will be able to work through their struggles. I also really want to know whether they will be returning. I would really really appreciate a reading to help ease these worries away ๐Ÿ™‚

The person I believe to be my soulmate (and vice versa) recently left me due to some struggles they had. I am concerned as to how they are doing and whether they will be able to work through their struggles. I also really want to know whether they will be returning. I would really really appreciate a reading to help ease these worries away ๐Ÿ™‚