Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Help with Career / Love Life

Hello,

My name is Brooke and I was born on April 6, 1998.

I have been struggling for years on deciding what career path I need to take. I like the job I have now as a graphic designer but I know it isn't something I want to do forever. I've considered becoming a forensic psychologist and possibly a criminal profiler as I have an interest in delving into the minds of others and have been fascinated by killers/murders/mysteries and stuff like that for the longest time. I have actually also considered acting, which I would love to get into if somehow an opportunity presents itself. Everybody I know thinks I should go with a career in art, which I've considered. And I've also had a recent idea of starting a podcast about true crime, missing persons, conspiracies, etc. and was wondering if I should pursue/if anything would become of it.

Also, I have been single for the nearly 22 years now and I'm just curious if anybody can tell if anything will become of it soon? Basically any details about this would be awesome to know so I know that I won't die alone.

I know this is a jumble of all sorts of things but any sort of insight you can get would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!! (I've attached a picture of myself from about a year ago if that helps)

brookejc20 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:19 am
Hello,

My name is Brooke and I was born on April 6, 1998.

I have been struggling for years on deciding what career path I need to take. I like the job I have now as a graphic designer but I know it isn't something I want to do forever. I've considered becoming a forensic psychologist and possibly a criminal profiler as I have an interest in delving into the minds of others and have been fascinated by killers/murders/mysteries and stuff like that for the longest time. I have actually also considered acting, which I would love to get into if somehow an opportunity presents itself. Everybody I know thinks I should go with a career in art, which I've considered. And I've also had a recent idea of starting a podcast about true crime, missing persons, conspiracies, etc. and was wondering if I should pursue/if anything would become of it.

Also, I have been single for the nearly 22 years now and I'm just curious if anybody can tell if anything will become of it soon? Basically any details about this would be awesome to know so I know that I won't die alone.

I know this is a jumble of all sorts of things but any sort of insight you can get would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!! (I've attached a picture of myself from about a year ago if that helps)
[/quote

______37/1........birth path.........out going, friendly, communicative, social persona......the 3 indicates your yearning to branch out into fields that interest you........this Jupiter energies allows you to develop a wide range of career fields you have an interest in and the 7 indicates the need to work alone as the 7 is a master number and the vibration of this energy is to go beyond the norm.........seek out what calls to you what really holds your interest (Neptune/Jupiter energies)........the 1 energy is where you are a self starter not leaning on too many in life as you will take the helm and be able to direct energies in your life, as the 6 indicates in your day of birth, you can handle responsibilities and this energy of a 6 also means humanitarian deeds call to you.
Most times when ppl find themselves alone it's for a reason..............since your career path is wanting different things it's best to square that area in life first so your focus is on you and not mind blowing relationships that can disrupt your career focused.

The need to have someone who will have same views, structured, his own person, views on how to reach his goals, be social but has boundaries, dark haired guy, probably meeting him that would be related to your work/career path, goals as you do so the energy of a partnership flows......if you have encountered that in a person thus far is why........you will need to have that in a relationship........as indicated by Cappy energies..........the moon at this time relates to you are emotionally open to a relationship so review some ppl you have encountered.........to date is fun but keep eyes open for a person who will flow with your energy. Top notch career is important these days and to have a partnership with same ideals is wonderful.