Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Help where do i start to understand whats going on with my new awakening to spirits and mediumship

my name is mark and here is about me. Many people come here and question why they are getting paranormal experiences they are seeking answers and there can be many reasons lets just say you dont take drugs Or alchol dependant dont get bad depression or have recently had a operation then the reason you may be getting the many things like seeing spirits hearing them feeling them could be due to i believe a scenario where they are trying to get your attention sometimes because they have a message for you ,or its a loved one who has passed or that i believe one strong possibility is that they want you to no that they are there so you communicate with them and this is a stepping stone to many peoples beginning journey to learn abt mediumship and contacting spirit for a journey you will never believe that can be so exciting now if this is so many will want to no what they could do ie if they see faces whilst going to sleep or they hear voices or even beautiful music you could be developing and becoming a sensitive leading to mediumship how amazing is that i no this has happened to a lot of people please remember there are various scenarios as above but this one happens a lot to many people signs of spirt around are cobweb feeling on the face music ,tappings, going cold , breezees,lights flashing many things you may eventually see a full form spirit apparition its a amazing thing to happen and you are welcome to come into chat for advice etc i will add more when i can 😀 i see many faces when falling asleep just before,it seems strange and they are so real ,the only ones i get are spirit that have passed over but some of you will get grounded spirit these are ones who havent gone to the light its hard for a beginner to no how they can differenciate it takes time understand that you have to be cautious abt dealing with spirit as there are procedures to follow above all i reccomend a spiritualist church if they have development classes to help you get it right please note that if you ever get told something untowards or frightened by whats said then its best to back off and dont contact at all with them and ask a moderator in the chat room to advise you see that usually one wants to learn more but be carefull ,most spirit contact is incredibly uplifting and amazing but there are exceptions as above ,a experienced medium would advise grounding ,get to no your guides ,and a protection system that is there for you to moove this forward when you get this right and your intentions are what id say for the best the journey ahead has a amazing effect on you and your lifes pathway leading to amazing things for some that you could at the moment not even comprehend the seeing faces can also be the start of things like in the future getting visions or someone you may meet ,even past life people if you get worried and initially just want to get help you can simply ask the divine white light to help you in your mind ,most peoples third eye is opening slightly if they get are about to sleep when they are seeing spirits that have passed it to me is the beginning usually of clairvoyance indigo children get this a lot one way to deal with this if you can meet your guide and get assistance of help or for many meditation can help a long time ago i had this happen when i was a child and i was able to communicate with the spirits they was always loving and i also use to see animals that wwas able to speak with me through telepathy i realise now they was guides showing in that form as i was a child they dont ask you to anything scary and always i felt love when they was with me i realised from a young age that they was just about love and helping me at times i remember being in a dangerous situation where they came to me suddenly stopping me and i was able to avoid the danger ahead amazing indeed when you get any experiences like this please right them down and also when they happen and how you are feeling that day whats happened and try to be thorough as you then may be able to make better sense of whats going on because if you see one person and you eventually no who they are you can then sometimes find that they only appear at a certain time of a very important date or similar the reasons can be endless i no of people who have no idea whats going on but when they write it down it begins to make sense once i saw a wolf who kept looking at me i believed this was a spirit totem the wolf would be there a lot staring i felt so at ease with it and now the wolf is with me a lot i remember seeing it recently but in a different way it was to my left hand side of my eye in brilliant colour i saw every small detail not like when falling asleep with multiple faces ,its smell was there as well and now this wolf is with me a lot im able to call it to be with me when i want i tr y not to often but believe me the reassurance i get is wow ,i also use to get the faces who did talk and said random things like a shouting noise is how it felt but never anything untowards sometimes they would make a sentance that i could understand once or twice a angelic figure with amazing voice and eyes waking me up for something that happened oh the journey is amazing! 🙂 there are so many wonders of this world and so many other planets worlds ahead that when you realise that there is so much more and you could eventually become a medium who gives evidence that life is continuous remember that it can just start with one face looking at you when you are about to fall asleep ,what a amazing way to get your attention same with the voices and clairaudience where they are heard before sleeping and you try to make out who its coming from and why and the same applies to "lets just say you dont take drugs Or alcohol dependant dont get bad depression or have recently had a operation " if your not any of these theyre a amazing way they try to get your attention and for the same reason i use to hear the most amazing choir singers but they sounded more angelic my development now is stronger and i hear amazing music that i cannot explain but i believe it comes from the devine source let us no if you ever hear it sometimes we are given sounds as well ,i use to get a bell ,thumping ,drumming ,crashing noise ,giggling,laughter wierd like coded sounds just to get my attention ,i do reccomend of course that through the learning process you take controll and do what we call opening and closing down to this but thats a different subject the negative side of what could happen is that the grounded energy that could be wanting attention etc is best ignored if they for example pull a wierd face or look non human if you ever dont feel happy just totally ignore whats happening get up eat cake drink tea watch a program like a comedy for a while if they pursist you will need guidance again ask a mod in chat to help they will no who to ask and remember abt the spiritualist church for help ,if these things are ignored they can just go away i only work with the light with spirit guides who are from the divine source ,i have many times worked to help grounded spirit but this takes time and experience i do hope this helps a bit its something that can be very confusing to some but we at abt are there to help if we can but you do need to try to listen to whats been said and make your own choices and take whats good for you please please note that some people recognise that upto 28% of general population hear voices that others do not and there are also medical reasons so if your unsure at all please contact your doctor so here is the start to some questions you have which many come into chat asking about i can answer questions in depth if you dont follow in chat and the next part is many say they have bad dreams like visions that they do not want this can be part of psychic medium and a way again like stepping stones as mentioned many dread the visions as they are worried what can they do abt this there are many things if what you see happens then you will need to find a way to let people no if you can prevent them being in danger or similar some get the visions and its bigger world events so difficult to try to stop this if again you get assistance from the right source you can even train your self to ask for these to go away and again it will lead to something else more positive usually if the dreams you get are something sinister like what people think are demonic or very negative then id advise see a doctor abt anything that you are unsure about better to be safe than sorry i use visions to try to help people when i can if its about someone you no its easier to try to help ,its a difficult one that puts people in a difficult place sometimes remember keep a journal! i have had a vision of someone once in a red car having a accident i went to a job and was talking to the lady and it lead to my abilities then i in my mind the car belonged to them to him he drives it i explained to her without trying to frighten her what id seen but it was ignored he was abt 1 month later involved in a car accident and he died i had done as much as i felt i could we carry a great responsibility with these things there is so much to learn and it makes into better people evolving doing these things with love and compassion to others in our approach the awakening to this so it seems never ending something for you to ponder on with the voices faces visions with life its self 1. Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. 2. Remain close to the Great Spirit, in all that you do. 3. Show great respect for your fellow beings. (Especially Respect yourself) 4. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. 5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. 6. Do what you know to be right. (But be careful not to fall into self-righteousness) 7. Look after the well being of mind and body. 8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good. 9. Be truthful and honest at all times. (Especially be truthful and honest with your self) 10. Take full responsibility for your actions

Hi Mark

Lots of info there thanks for sharing. Journalling is a good idea, most of what we have come through is worth writing down I think as sometimes it might make sense later

the reason you may be getting the many things like seeing spirits hearing them feeling them could be due to i believe a scenario where they are trying to get your attention sometimes because they have a message for you ,or its a loved one who has passed or that i believe one strong possibility is that they want you to no that they are there so you communicate with them and this is a stepping stone to many peoples beginning journey to learn abt mediumship and contacting spirit for a journey you will never believe that can be so exciting now if this is so many will want to no what they could do

Good way of putting it.. once you become relaxed with spirit presence from there you can open up further

I agree that sometimes it's not a haunting as such (in a negative light) but can be spirit just trying to catch our attention.. the media highlight most of the paranormal as dark dangerous and risky but it can also be spirit trying to convey a message to us or for us to pass on .. 🙂

Lovely post mark - sage words of wisdom there 🙂 also I trust in spirit 100% to give me the correct information to the sitter as to what needs to be delivered at the time of the open link too -useful too so others that find it may come and share their experience or if they have similar experiences as well.

so i am trying to remember what use to confuse me about linking in with spirit it was quite difficult to close down but everything was sorted out by my guides who assisted me in many ways but i do no for most people who have to learn how to seeing a teacher in the spiritualist church is the way forward but if you cant and you find spirit are there wanting your help you will still have meet your helpers guide which is a big topic you must always have protection when dealing with any spirit and the one way is to visually see a bubble surrounding you in your mind that will not let anything through your protection
another is putting one way mirrors around you so you see out but any negativity cant see in there are many ways
also you need to open up which is done with your mind you can just say i am open and imagine a white light coming through your head that comes from the devine source or you can have a ritual to close down afterwards the light can be imagined that it now leaves through your head
surrounding yourself in white light and feel the love of the universe is god as well
after doing the contact with spirit its god to have a glass of water go for a walk calm your mind etc i have a amazing looking tree where i go sometimes just touching it and i imagine its deep rots that ground me
there are so many ways but for a beginner these will suffice although using the chakras is a amazing but slightly more complex way you can also use a black tourmaline or black obsidan spray to help in your home to keep the energy

if you do feel anything around you that doesnt feel right remember deep breathing exercises can help

there is a plant worth growing called a tulsi plant and there are many who say that it keeps negetive energys away so there is no harm done using it ive only heard of positive things same with people wearing a black tourmaline bracelet but remember to cleanse them i am always open to spirit and i dont close down i dont feel the need to but if i did i would telepathicaly get my guides to assist this can come with time when you start
please be aware that if you dont get assistance at a spiritualist church or one to one with a good medium that you could really strugle with all of this some people are natural mediums what i call seers ,like ria on this site who has immense knowledge and is a wise soul in many ways the info she gives is from her inside (there are others as well
) but you also get some who are good at helping but are generic in there info which they really dont properly understand first hand and to advise we must no what we are talking about and struggling and mis information will potentially do damage so get it right first time ,if you are blessed and its 2nd nature and your a natural then please let us no
a bit about my guides helping me.. 😀
there are so many things that I have been shown by my guides and spirit that I can share with you
I was shown that we at birth come here with another energy I believe to be out guide our main one so we are bever alone how lovely is that and I also believe through various things I have seen that we choose our parents yes in another place where we go when we pass we communicare as light beings that choose what lies ahead for us with the choices we will have to make in life and choose parents for that journey how amazing give that some thought but I also believe that we do not all do this
when you think abt this the possibilities are endlesss ie born into what religion,what type of family etc its endless and what a journey if one has been here before and chooses to be born lets say to a peasent living is africa with much harship to learn the lessons needed because once passed over we will learn so mucg abt the realitys of we don’t die ad we live forever in a spiritual body so hopefully we learn the lessons over whatever life that human form has
one amazing thing amoungst so so many is the realisation for me that higher beings or ascended masters could have been here on earth and some not as they live temporarily in whatever form in different worlds
I believe jesus was one of these ascended masters a very special soul very evolved in so many ways
remember that lessons in life can be very harsh but they have to be so we are able to realise who we are and our long journeys
I could speak about this and what I have learnt been shown guided to learn from the simple thought I had abt how I can see auras for example ,as I just asked my guide and they showed me it was so amazing I remember sitting outside and relaxing thinking I don’t see auras that clearly and asked why and then I saw so many colours passing by me in my 3rd eye vision I remember all the blends of colours especially the vibrant pink mauve green ones I was able to the next day see a aura and then I would raise vibration and get a strong feeling what the colour meant to me for that person specific not generic like a symbol means something so I was able to then get changes within aura with the shades of say yellow to primrose and I would also sometimes see a red flash in the aura that was interesting when someone was about ie who would enter a room while I was looking at aura so its always changeable whilst I was being taught my guide would laugh with me and show me colours I didn’t even no excisted as if to say there s so much more which I knew there is but I still don’t know the relevance so again I asked and they explained from what I could understand that the colours are used and relevant to different energys ie beings form elsewhere I still havent quite fully understood what I man is that my knowledge is limited atm to the human auric field
so aura readings are amazing and try to learn as they do enhance ones readings massively and there is so much info ie the sitters moods,thoughts towards something ,changability ,illness can be there as well

Wow! Awesome and informative posts for everyone to learn from Mark. Thanks for taking the time out to post this.

LWM

about guides, my feeling on them is that you should be aware that they are around you if you are sensitive to these things ie spirits and guides are here to watch over I believe they will not directly tell you what to do but they will guide, point us in the right direction and I believe that they will also if danger ahead makes us aware sometimes through different ways I have seen guides totems for a long time now and have many interesting stories that I can tell but for some people they will in this lifetime never see a guide or hear them which is frustrating for them it seems the more you want it sometimes you just don’t get this there are several ways to meet your guide I believe this is a good cd. There are free ones available on youtube you may get a vision some smell thoughts there are many things that can happen some people only see them in dreams try meditating to gentle music no singing and relax ask your guide to step forward they may just do that sometimes you wont no theyre about but if your for example reading a magazine say that’s at a friends randomly looking and you find there is a article in it that helps you that can be your guide leading you to it maybee a song you play has words you needed to hear at that moment this can be the way a guide works you can try to visualise in the quietness a forest with big trees and imagine a area that is bare see it in your mind then ask your spirit guide to be there for you if you see a animal that can be the form the guide has taken some people get a sheet of paper and relax and try automatic writing do it with the hand you don’t write with just go with the flow see if anything happens remember to always beforehand visualise the white light coming through your head crown chakra and ground afterwards some people create a spiritual place in there home with flowers.pictures,plants vibrant colours use of scented candles or ornaments or stones or some crystals all of this can help .i personaly was able to meet my guides regularly where they came and sat with me and taught me but for many of you the best youll get is some validation they are there and assistance they don’t rush in they do stay behind the scenes generally but for me it was different you should always feel completely happy with them and the feeling of love around them I have never felt different and they always are very approachable and ive never seen felt any aggression or even seen them angry I believe they no how to work with us and always have best intentions but they cannot get over involved with us I do no so many people struggle with guides but remember they arent there to be there for us when we call them there intention is more so if we need them they do want us to receive and find enlightenment they may let us no they are there due to the time not being appropiate time is diferent for them they also wont just communicate the way we expect and sometimes they need to let us go our own way and pathway meditation is a amazing tool that is worth trying there is so much that can happen and for me it is essential due to being relaxed and spirt guides able to help that way as im relaxed I will never forget the times they have helped me when I really needed them there was a few times and I could see all these images in colours trying to get me to hold things together and I was able to it was amazing the power and the love oh what a journey

a s i sit here in the chat room im very aware of my guide he is looking at me frowning and being serious but as i acknowledge this he smiles i get the feeling he is thinking about what i have seen recently and is making me aware of paintings and pictures now i no i cant do this but the push nudge is coming from that direction i will have to think more about this i do no i would like more pictures paintings in my home but i feel i do not necessarily want to buy them i love good paintings that freinds family have done for me i feel they are so special personel to me now i think im getting what why he is showing me this they do that subtly to make me think and i will as ive just explained how they make me feel its a bit like a riddle how they do things its so very subtle trust me this is how it really happens and its so real they will not usually just spell these things out !its thought provoking and its for me to work it out im not into challenges puzzles but i do have to think hard to get things right so i will see what happens usually it just clicks and not always the obviuos i do believe it also depends on ones nature so its not generic but usually is now i am seeing my guide is showing me where in spirit there is a huge gallery where spirit ,those who have passed go to in a huge hall long corridors with the most amazing pictures and there the same round light forms and the pulsating pastel type energys with human form spirit who are watching painting and wow they are being taught how to paint its really amazing they do not seem to be standing they are floating there is a outside area where the children play and i can see they are being taught they have a der theyre painting and there is also smaller being there very petit blueish colour with the children this is not a human form now i see a spiral staircase type thing which the being goes down ,i am now back here lol wow that was amazing

this comes to mind the personal way in which a painting can be so wow

a man walked into me today as i was walking to work now i am a big build tough looking bloke and he was as well i was looking where i was going but he was not and i tried to avoid him but no so we clashed he said to me .... ..... watch where your going and i just smiled at him so he turned back at me and said why are you smiling in a angry way and walked upto me in my face i was outside where i was to start working and the other men i was with was watching i just said to him looks it was a accident patted him on the back and said no harm done he had a big scar across his face looked manacing so he went away the men said why didnt you hit him etc and i just laughed he was in pain i could feel ,later he walked past as i was going in the street and we nearly collided again i said hello to him he gave me a funny look i said to him may i share something with you and he sat on the wall with me ,his mum had died yesterday and he was lost i was able to connect with her and i had unknowingly done a job for her when i described where she lived etc and gave him lots of info he then hugged me crying and shook my hand as the men just watched he then walked away coincedence? i dont think so today saturday just finished my work and arrived home the place here is still there is no activity at the moment so time to reflect and my attention is with the small garden created here you may have seen the photo of the many things within it when again i see something mooving freely there is a noise like a hummimg and also this orb looking thing rests on a leaf which is big but not heavy to take much weight there is a bee thats near it and they dont seem to worry each other!its really hot here and the colours seem to shine in the sun more .ill go to it see what happens as i can see it from my computer upon doing so its still there minding its own business and its gone well i do now wonder what this can be ! if you see orbs try to feel who they are if its with your own eye rather than a camera watch them carefully be aware that most orbs are dust pollen etc that appear on photos i have a amazing orb photo with a mans face not a cartoon type one ill put it here sometime although qualitys not that good so put aside the orbs that are not energy ,watch if you can see then i remember when i was a child that i saw a orb for 1st time it came in the room stopped mooved a bit and then there was a mist type apparition before me that then turned into a human form i believe some orbs are the first stage of a manesfestation of spirit or a form o f energy if you se e this you will have no doubt! i prefer to video them with a blackout light next to the video recorder it minimises dust when you get the photos remember how you feel when you get that photograph but please be aware that you need to be carefull in understanding the above many people show me photos of dust it gets a bit boring the pixels can also make the photo look spooky so carefull research will help you avoid this i remember sitting with 2 mediums in a circle and he had the vid cam on and d ust was everywhere he was saying wow i said its dust!he was saying its spirit s souls etc people can get carried away! a medium would no better you would think some orbs are real!very hard to photograph in daylight which is a shame orbs manifest from portals this is where spirit /energy easily come through like a gateway for them i believe mirrors can be a portal so i had one fixed on a stable and then i use another that i hold to help and i strategically place some ornaments near it and a small waterfall water atracts energy and evp ill show you some photos the one with the ducks is where the waterfall is and this is where iget a lot of my evp Electronic voice phenomena if you want to hear voices on a recorder and record them its very easy but you must be cautious its best to use protection ie a prayer a symbol you use or whatever procedure you follow using a phone ,audio casette player or dictaphone mobile phones arent that good so relax be positive try to not have any other sounds around you ie minimalise them ask out loud what is your name and wait etc then play the recordings back with use of headphones above all be respectfull of spirit if you feel uneasy or get negative voices saying things then delete and moove on listen very carefully and when you get better at it try playing the recordings backwards!oh yes it can be revealing this is helpfull i do not reccomend you try any form of spirit contact if you are feeling negative or unhappy ,if you drink alcohol or do drugs if on heavy medication if you are tired or if youve just had a operation if you are bipolar or any similar medical problems children should never attempt any of this

spirit and energy attachments

be carefull of this a attachment was once known as posession but many realise the saing attachment is much closer to what can happen and its when a lets say human thats now finishe d life here hasnt crossed to the spirit world so they use some peoples energy to make them feel better and other things as humans have a lot of energy as we get this form food etc they can attach to a human as its what theyve seen others do and we are easy prey and for example if you smoke weed and they did in there life here they still want that buzz or whatever it does to you and if they was a bad person on earth they can continue to do so ,so they can try to get in our auric field which is easier if its been weakened ie a operation afterwards whilst your on the mend you mmay actually not be aware if you get one they can change how you think and they can be very disruptive i no there are many people with mental illness who have this problem so all spirit work requires a lot of understanding ! some people never get any problems at all some people allways ill and do not realise
am i trying to scare you no
but ill tell you a story abt this
there was a lovely young lady who had bipolar she also saw spirit i believe when she was down ie upset she saw more which could have been loved ones but she also saw othere lower grounded spirit that she was having problems with waking her up disruptive etc but she loved the good side and she was a sensitive where she would communicate with them she had no help training she would do this for hours one day she was low and no energy next day wouldnt get out of bed next day got taken to doctors then hospital she was hearing voices through her bipolar mental health not spirit at that time she said she could feel a difference and she was loosing the plot with it all in hospital they kept her in then let out and she spoke with me saying she had seen some things she never wants to see again and wanted to kill herself that she had no way of escaping the hell that she felt she had created within she didnt ever learn things properly she disnt get training she didnt work with the devine it was anything that came her way i reccomended she immediatly go to a spiritualist church and get help from 2 experienced healers and a medium she did and told me she was feeling better but this took 6 months to start her on the right pathway where she now totally has nothing to do with this
she had mental health issues and usually id advise stay clear of this

unless you do it properly and get the training required please

Glad this has been stickied, was going to say it should be stickied as a post that newcomers and oldcomers may find useful and handy.

previously had been dwelling on something told to me by my guide but i was only told parts of the bigger picture
so whist talking with a member of abt i was aware that they would do well to use what i was being shown and it was a beautifull painted picture and the simple message was that we would do well when we are reading to imagine a beautifull colourfull vibrant painting with such incredible detail in it and amazing colours running through it and positivity we start with a blank canvas we stay relaxed then we focus we then have have to give what we get or the painting would be messy if we dont just let it flow we are given information and we give it onto the blank canvass its as if we are somewhere else at times ,then we focus and look at whats in front of us there is the realisation that after we are finished our work is not fully over we need to recall what weve done by whats been said and how we did it
then we have created we are like artists

retreat As I sit here in my garden with my dogs I'm thinking about ways that you can try to contact your guides and spirit and how I luckily enable here to be surrounded by this one way is that you create a safe Haven where you can sit in peace and quiet surrounded by nature which is what I have done I have statues ornaments and generally uplifting things and at night time I have lights that are solar powered there are always animals near by here and I have a place where I can sit where it is quiet and I will not be disturbed except for the beans which seem to love it here and the birds if you can create your own place maybe you can also take some crystals and I like to use Stones that I have charged with energy I also collect where the trees have come down in the Wind various shaped branches which were part of nature and they still are because they break up and are a compost but also they are still energy and I like the look of them I have an amazing tree that I go to sometimes I will have to add a photograph so you can think about ways where you can do this and in this safe place you can light some candles and also create and alter if you wish it's a fantastic way to link with nature spirits and elemental and it's about personalising a place that works for you so you can create harmony I find it good because I can rest my eyes which I do not do as much as I should I hope you find this helpful and get your small Retreat it can be anywhere when I moved here the lady did reiki healing and she used to have clients here I will at some stage show you a photograph of this area and let's just say the energy there is very strong create your own energy with the help of spirit and try to listen within try to feel if you get anything and if you do like conserving nature like I do you can then make small home for the animals.

here is the place where i do some of my healing its where the previous lady did her reiki

Thanks for your spirit guidance. It is serious and needs to be dealt with accordingly. This being said, do you feel like spirit attachment come solely from those not communicating properly or can it happen to anyone who is not ready for it?

LWM

I just realized I didn't make it to the second page lol I LOVE the healing room you have. Warm energy without even been there! Also the idea of seeing a beautiful picture in your head and creating it yourself is something I can relate with 100%. This is how I learn, I am a visual learner and when someone speaks,
I see it in my head. So nice to see that guidance represented too!

LWM

Thank you for your reply mama
The world of spirit attachment is a long subject and I do feel the spirit attachment comes to all different people at different times potentially it can happen to people who are not ready for it I eat people not interested in this type of thing for example if people smoke drugs or get drunk or do any type of drugs I'll have mental health issues or have a weakened aura or somebody with low esteem can get this happen it happens a lot and people don't realise it is something that one would want to avoid at all costs and can be very disturbing I have wrote about it recently here and I have seen it happen as well sometimes it is quite subtle and people are not even aware especially if they are using drugs
I know you take what you do very seriously and that you are working in the light and I do worry when other people come to any site and they don't have the knowledge or they start up in a medium type psychic class and I do not understand the fundamental basics that are needed and this can create many problems but my I also say that some people are just natural and just step straight into it I do believe that sometimes these people have been guided a long time and have been looked at by guides or ascended beings who have been with them for so long that when they start they are already in front of beginners in their understanding
In so far as you being a visual learner yes I can see that and I believe that you get pictures in your head as I very quickly transmitted may be without you even knowing at times so they are there right in front of you maybe from your subconscious within seconds of course this is where they come through you as a medium but I believe that some people get very small symbols that immediately are transferred to pictures everyone works differently I think the way you're able to do it is very fulfilling
Whenever I see you here in Chat I'm very aware that there are many colours around you and you could read well from auras and that I see you are always surrounded by colours I believe you dream of colours you see things in colours more so to do with readings and that is probably just quite natural for you more so than the next person who would read completely differently I do also see sunflowers and for some strange reason red colour strawberries the really bright vivid red colour and also pastel blue which is representative of the sea so yes you are a very colourful person I would also like to see you drawing or painting being inspired by spirit to do so and creating the most amazing pastel type colors that you can sell and also while we are at it I see you creating your own energy cards for reading like angel tarot ones but yours would be amazing colours your Design and for energy used in connecting with spirit

The more I am in the chat room the more I realise how much some people struggle with their development with mediumship I'm not sure how many of the members are mediums because some are sensitives although we do have some very good mediums here but for those who are ocasionally reading when things come to them I get the feeling and I know that some do struggle to get development now where I live in England it is easy to go to a class or the church to receive help or join a circle where there are ways to improve especially when the energy is raised the vibrations are raised but as some members do not have the benefit of been able able to get the training they look for it online and this is not easy to find a teacher to help them improve the first thing I would say to consider is meditation in which you can usually meet your guide if you cannot then maybe that is not meant to be at the moment so when you meditate you will need to look within and ask for assistance there could be many reasons why you are not meeting your guide because the time is not right at the moment of which they decide and if you do not get the guidance in the meditation again it could possibly not be the right time. for me it's quite hard because I didn't have those problems to identify exactly where things are not working out because when I do help assist teach it is done on a one to one basis and I am with the person I'm helping I'm able to see if they are working in the light and get a feeling for what is going on of course one problem I have noticed is with potential mediums and mediums Who are able to read, having lots of issues at certain times in their life where they are quite low in energy and a general well-being and this needs to be addressed before they can move forward facing these problems we all get in life that can slow us down in our development it's perfectly natural I'm aware these problems can go on for quite a while and believe me that my opinion is once you get through the obstacles you can normally bounce back although it is different for everyone one basic thing you can do is when you are in the shower imagine that the water is a pure gold or silver colour running through your body or you can picture a light coming through the Crown chakra through your head and feel the energy going through all the parts of your body so you feel revitalised a lot of this is about intent and remember with meditation you can use guided meditation which helps many people it's about you uplifting your spirit and being happy overcoming the problems just remember everybody has these life is full of it's ups and downs and thinking about this earlier I was shown some things that can help others I know that this is true and I know it works and I think many of the problems stem from not being able to get the fine details right remember not everybody needs to do this but some people do need to be aware of the very small things because for example something that I found and some things that I was taught was that when you are still with your eyes closed it can be a good idea to when opening up to spirit or seeing what comes into your mind with your eyes closed is to concentrate on your crown chakra area as if you are looking upwards rather than just having your eyes closed this does help some people because we are all different I know some who can only open up in their minds when they are using the chakras let's say the main ones of which they visualise that the chakra is a bud which is in them for example the Crown chakra has a bud and you open up visualising this to open and then you go through the main chakras and open them they then feel that they are open and ready to receive spirit because they have still the mind and they have a point of Focus there are different thoughts on this but I was always trained and showed that most people if not everybody needs to close the main chakras apart from the base one that should be left open some think just partially open when you close down of course and experienced medium will have their own ways I personally don't need to close down now but I would say it is definitely a good idea for most so as you can see it is the small detail that matters I have seen people say that they have closed all the chakras or someone's closed them for me and I do not agree with this the same with the visualisation on the Crown chakra that personally helps me quite a bit in so far as the other parts of development there is so much I could tell you and explain none of this by the way comes through my own thoughts it's what I've been taught by a medium or by my Guides so if you are struggling or you need a bit of help I believe if you want to call it secrets to mediumship of which it is not but if you look at it that way the first thing will be to be in the power that is that you are ready to accept and have linked with spirit and the second thing is using all your faculties to get the fine detail that can be required for most mediums of course there are those that don't have to do anything and they just know they normally in my opinion are Old Souls I do hope this helps and I would like to think that if you can take just one thing from this then it has helped in some way also it would be nice for your comments because this does take me a long time to write and also creates more interest generally for the site which is rebuilding at the moment thank you for reading

The other thing that happens with some psychic mediums is that at a certain point they then look closely at what is going on in their lives how they are helping people and where they are in life for me it was a realisation that's of course there is so much more and the important thing with mediumship is to hopefully prove to some there is continuity of life there is no death and that we are spiritual beings in a human body vessel that has been for some on Earth before and we will for some come back and that we have or we will be on the different spheres or heaven whatever you want to name it but there are many levels it's not just about life on Earth it's life in the universe which is beyond our human comprehension at the moment for all if not most so the medium psychic will realise usually at some stage that they are being of service to the Divine to the great spirit and one becomes more inquisitive I am different to some in that I have visions and I am shown many things so I have some insight I believe into this it's quite easy for me to put myself in a different place and be relaxed and that's when I get this insight of course I believe that we all go to places when we are sleeping and we are being guided and shown various things but to my knowledge people do not remember this so the Visions I get are very special to me but maybe most people will just get an inner feeling and have some understanding of this so to me although they are sort of two parts one is mediumship because we are all psychic and the other is the spiritual side of why we are here where we go and I feel blessed to be able to share my views of this one thing that fascinates me is about Jesus and his abilities and why he had them and the story behind it the parables the unselfishness and the Outlook on life that he had of course he was a very special person who came here to help mankind and that fascinates me I believe his work is still going on and that one day when we leave Earth and continue our amazing journey it will be revealed to us why we specifically was on that journey and we will understand the implications and the realisations!

Another day.... I sometimes watch people going about their work going to and from and I'm the same hurrying trying to fit in as much as I can and I rarely relax this is why meditation is so important . so much to do all the time of course we all have different problems and things to deal with but if you get time take the time to look look around you especially at Nature because nature is life and we are very much like nature .in the summer we have different shades of green almost indescribable Everything Changes in the autumn as does it the winter and I believe we are very changeable like nature they do say that the American native Indians were extremely close to the land and that's why ,you could call them advanced, because they understood nature its amazing ways and they was aware of how things work such as gravity pulling power of the Moon which controls the sea. many of them prayed for the animals that they had killed ,for their soul and my belief is that they wasn't necessarily advanced but in many ways we have not moved on in the right direction we don't generally take the time and not all of us understand what's going on around us my belief by the way about killing animals is that it is not needed and that there will be one day the realisation more so than now about this I personally do not condemn people who eat meat it's up to them it's their life choice it's something that I believe they will realise is wrong but it depends where we are in our soul development I personally do not like to see anything untowards animls so the Indians were quickly advancing the link to spirit and nature it's a shame that this, let's call it group of people's understanding isn't talked about more I'm sure there are people who carry out their traditions and learnings who were in their bloodline. putting aside other things let's call them materialistic things the take up our time even going for a walk can lead to other possibilities because we are around nature one thing that you can think about is with the auric field that surrounds everything that is living, and try to feel look closely because it is fascinating what is within of course if we do read anyway we should ask for permission and the same with the aura readings there is so much information that can be got from them they are changeable and store everything that is going on around us which is quite an amazing thing we was talking about it briefly in chat last night and the colours can look like the colour of the rainbow and we all know how beautiful that is I personally do see auras on people around them and they frequently change colours when the person is speaking although subtly is that change and then sometimes you can get another colour come in that is quite dramatic especially if the person is quite fiery and red flashes through I was taught personally about auras through my guides and how I approached and how to perceive and then what the colours meant to me I had to feel this and use intuition .quite often you will see somebody look at someone else inquisitively staring looking feeling within at what someone has said as they try to take it in you can see their brain working but with others it's totally different it's a point of focus, as well I do not believe everybody obviously naturally sees this so you will have to practice if you do not it is best to be calm and I always rely on my gut feeling in my stomach how that feels I have recently come to the realisation that you can have many people so for example in a beautiful garden that has been loved and cherished and I for example get to see elementals and can quite easily connect to spirits and get this amazing feeling within of the energy contained and I realise that not everybody gets this that is why we are different in so far as the inner spark the inner light has not come through as strong but I believe that everybody one day maybe not in this lifetime maybe in another will have this happen I would say you cannot force it to happen but it is through your expression and understanding and that it is the right time for you