Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

help please!

My cousin called herself taking a normal picture in my dorm room & captured the clearest image of several faces lingering in my closet! If anyone could provide some type of explanation or insight regarding what they see I would wholeheartedly appreciate it. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a bit spooked. From what I can see-- There's one at the top with its' mouth hung open, another directly below that, What seems like a man in a suit & hat standing in the middle, and then something under the standing man figure

I do see what you're describing! The first thing I'd advise you to do is to look at the photo in different sizes and with different filters if possible. Sometimes when you upload a photo and it shrinks the resolution it creates odd pixel clusters that weren't there before. I've had this happen with photos I've taken in the past. It's the first thing I do to verify something I'm seeing isn't just a wonky result of a resolution change. If you still see the same faces no matter what size or lighting changes you make, look in the closet to see if there could be anything creating strange imagery (i.e. clothing arranged that, when viewed through a crack in the dark, could look spooky). This will help you rule out regular explanations for the image.

When it comes to trying to poke at what those faces could be, I would strongly caution you to be careful. Once you start acknowledging things that may be around, everything and their brother comes knocking and it's hard to know what's what. Protection is extremely important. There are all kinds of resources for that around here.

I'd suggest keeping a written record of any activity in the location. Most often picture contain artifacts created by reflected lights. Other cases are based on pareidolia, which is our brains trying to make sense of patterns.

Hi,
Not to scare you but these are definitely not just pixels .... there are many dimensions and its something about the shutter speed i believe that can capture these beings. that most cant see with the naked eye.... they are around us ALL THE TIME ... seriously... They always have been .... its just easier to see them because of the dark background in your closet.... if you zoom into any pic you will see them.... even zoom into other sections of this pic ... they are there ... dont worry about them .... they cant harm you .... just dont fixate on them .... energy goes where attention flows
your safe sister
blessings

p Xw dx