Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

help please someone

I really am in desperate need of some guidance on...my current job...my relationship...my family...my life period ASAP PLEASE!!!! I feel like imma loose it at times and its driving me insane!!!! So please someone HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like you're worried or caring for a mother type figure. It seems like this person can not want to seek help themselves. To me it seems like you're telling this person to go somewhere but they're relunctant or hard to move. Switching away from that I feel that there is a young lady, I see, and I also pick up an event with church or religious relation. To me it keeps being shown as a baptism so Im not sure if its symbolic or not but it seems like this person could be undergoing to changes in their life. I also see a lady(could be you not sure) driving this person to the event/ceremony so if this doesn't make sense maybe keep an eye out for it. I also randomly hear a name with a K, sounds like ken-doll or kendal or something like that. I feel like you're currently going through a peroid of what feels like emptiness, looking for some assistance. I feel you taking care of someone like a child of yours, Im not sure if the father is removed but feels either distant or not there in this current energy. I get a feeling of needing to do something but not having the means to do it, following this it seems like there could be medical related bills or procedures, I also see it pointing down to the person around you like this person needs this but getting the funding doesn't appear easy in your view point. I do now see a man as an outside your ring of influence or personal space / bubble person, guessing this means your comfort zone or 'daily life' influence so maybe you're meeting a person like this. I see this person wears sweat shirts or is in this image I see, he doesn't look old standing tall with a hand down by his side guiding this person that I keep seeing. Seems like hes a responsible type, maybe works with his hands, tree company or similar. He seems to travel or is busy often with work and may be slow to move into your life if thats the way you're going. It seems you'd want this person to make a difference in your life from the way I see it at the moment but its slow going. It doesn't seem like he is committing but its not due to this person not liking you. Moving onto what I feel about careers. I pick up seeing you vacuuming, and a general sense of worry, next I see child care of children, a little boy running around so perhaps you're good at taking on projects where you could be caring for others? Seems like baby sitting but that could just be my filter on that. Nextly I feel like someone may owe you some money and it seems like now would be a good time to collect, feels like a male. Nextly I pick up a name like J, justin maybe. I also see a situation with a guy in a dark suit, seems like you could be going through a long term legal related thing but it seems to be going in your favor. I see you looking up, hoping for some answers or assistance, but for the moment what I see is obtaining some money from side gigs until you can get your feet on the ground. Just a period. I see something you can watch out for involving charities or organizations involved in charities, I see an image of a bird and a feeling of opportunity coming from what at the time could come as a surprise. I see an image of volunteer work, its weird I see a landfill, then out of that comes a promise of hope via an opportunity through someone with a T in their name, seems like a lady. Maybe Tina, ti- something not sure but I hope that helps. This seems to be pointing towards the future so I hope some of this helps. Keep your spirits up if it makes sense to you. You're resourceful, bless.