V v H
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Help Improve Chat

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Hi, So . . . I have a good way to improve chat. If someone comes in saying they are hearing voices or something along those lines . . . and someone tells them an internal dialogue is normal and if that's happening its important to become very familiar with ur internal dialogue if that's happening. . . so u don't get confused. . . . then u have someone whose immediate go to is clair audience . . . and another person whose first go to is fairies . . . and I say that's ridiculous there are no fairies and if someone is hearing voices they need to approach it logically first. and ur the reason why ppl thing everyone who believes in paranormal stuff is insane. why am I getting banned. seems more harmful for someone to state the fairy opinion if someone is actually hearing voices . . . then for me to tell them that's bs and ridiculous . THE FARIES THAT IS . so now im banned again which is pretty ridiculous considering …. cuz that's what literally happened.... welp banned again for no reason. . .

I mean come on if someone is allowed to voice the opinion of faries as a first go to ground I should be able to tell them there are no faries nd even if there were faries it would still be a ridiculous first go to place ...

u realize that in a bad situation that's a potential law suit especially if u have a mod present that someones skitsofrenik child came in here talking about voices and was told it was faries and faries are powerful magical creatures and now instead of separating the 2 voices whatever is going on is now they listen to the magical faries. I mean … or even if the person isn't skitso to tell them something so ridiculous instead of being familiar with their own internal dialogue voice first … why am I being punished with the entire situation taken into account.

sigh there just seems to be some huge judgement lapses when it comes to context and rules interpretation of them and whats acceptable.

I think if one of u were there u might have told me something like don't abbreviate the f word by saying fk we still know what it means . . . but … im sure not ban me cuz that's the story.

I mean plz can u guys steve and helen ask yourselves would u ban me for this.
I could have prob been nicer. I did say fk like that abbreviated the f word. but seems like 8 year olds know that word and its more harmful to tell someone false bs dellusions in a case like this.

and u kno I can understand why someone with good judgement like a mod needs to be present sometimes just come on use the good judgement.

AND ITS PROBABLY SO PPL DONT GO ALONG CONSULTING WITH FARIES

sry for the ramble but at least this time its a reasonable one and im clear about why instead of doing the other thing. its annoying the lapse of judgement seems to know no bounds

its as simple as this . . . hey jin why u being mean. . . because someone is hearing voices and another person is telling them its faries. and that's insane. so im saying it . its not mean . well don't abbreviate the f word. if that's what it is.... then that's what it is if its anything else its bull guys.

faries aren't real get over it.

and I can understand sometimes the mod will get messages about how im being mean but its usually a situation like this. and these ppl whine about me not being tolerant of their views well . . . my view is as stated.

I would like to one day learn how to read cards and read here. but why would I ever read with such ridiculousness. and intolerance.

sigh history how it repeats lol

Empty

PreviousPage 3 of 3