Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

HELP

Nuts, I just deleted my post. I don't know where to post this.. I can'y get into. I forgot my password and it won't let me re join becaause it says I've used both my e-mails so if I try to enter again I'm not me but a hacker! HELP!

Spook

I can't get into the chat rooms because I can't re-register it won't take my e-mail addy because it says both of them are already in use, which would be ME! I can get in to Forums but I want to get into chats and I'm not sure where to post this I didn't see anything that said to post chat issues here. Now it say I can't post my post because it has to few characters!!!!???? Why should my post asking for HELP not be accepted for lack of words? You've made it completed impossible to join or re-join! any way I need help getting into chat; I think I was Spook or spook99 and my e-mail was [email protected]. I hope this is enough words for the site to except! wertyuiopwertyuiopppppppppppppppasdfghjkl;zxcvbnm,

I don't know about you, but I would rather write the admin privately about this. And you don't post your emails on public!
And what " wertyuiopwertyuiopppppppppppppppasdfghjkl;zxcvbnm, " suppose to mean ???