Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello my name is Romy

Hello my name is Romy Marylou Amber Joosten I was born august 15, 1989 according to dad I was born 21:17 and according to mother I was born 22:17 in Westervoort The Netherlands

I am seeking spiritual guidance in my journey of life through this page

I have an unpleasant past I would like someone to read me

Uploaded files:
  • 22.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 36.jpg
  • 97.jpg

I do not know if I am allowed to share my story but I tried to translate the last written article about me by my father it's the case still running today

Dr. Mengele practices in the Netherlands (video)
Print
Thursday, 12 September 2019 10:02 Hits: 19286
Dr. Josef MengeleTime and time again you read how lucky we Dutch people are according to the statistics, but when asking that question they skipped Romy and thousands of fellow sufferers.
Romy is a girl who was hit by a car when she was 10 and still, 20 years later, living in hell every day.
Do we have any idea what goes on behind the closed doors of psychiatric institutions? Do we know in what horrible way some people are "treated" there? We already got a look behind the scenes through the fortunately now, after great pressure, released Bernd Ebbo Visser, in the same Pro Persona clinic in Arnhem, De Braamberg, where Romy, now 18 years old, is also imprisoned.

We call what Romy describes in a personal letter, Dr. Mengele practices, because all this no longer has anything to do with the welfare of people, but everything to do with torture. And that's not something we come up with here on the spot. The Netherlands signed a UN resolution on human rights in 2016 and violates it on a daily basis. We as people are partly responsible for this. Romy has been in an isolation cell for about 3 years out of a total of 18 years! This is considered by the UN as one of the most serious and traumatic acts of torture that you can inflict on a human being.
According to UN rapporteur Juan Mendez in 2011:
"In his opinion, underage prisoners and people with a mental handicap should never end up in solitary confinement. According to Méndez, solitary confinement is abused in many countries."
Most of us have no idea what goes on in places like that and that is why this open letter from Romy Joosten, a young woman of now 30 who had the misfortune of being hit by a car when she was 10.
Open letter
Romy Joosten

I was hit by a car on my bicycle and therefore have a damaged cortex, frontal lobe, called NAH (Non-Congenital Brain Injury).
Instead of treating me, at the age of 13, I was put in a youth prison “Het Poortje” in Groningen by Youth Services because there was or would be no room elsewhere.
There were then 800 children like me, who had not done anything criminal but were sick, in the Juvenile Prison because there was no other place, the youngest was 7 years old..! They had closed all those institutions, probably thought “If we don't have hospitals, we don't have any sick..!! and when the UN protested against detention in a Juvenile Prison there they changed the name Juvenile Prison to Correctional Youth Institution and said they had no Juvenile Prisons. But I and all those other 800 children were subject to the same penal regime as the criminals.

I had to undress naked when I had visitors because then I had to be examined...bend over and spread my buttocks so they could see my ass and through my knees and then they looked inside my vagina to see if my father, who had visited, had not smuggled in drugs. Well, it shouldn't have any of that.
When I had to go to the hospital I got a stick through the trouser leg, so that I walked with a stiff leg .. en publique through the hospital .. sitting like a criminal with ONE leg straight ahead in the hospital waiting room waiting for my turn . I can still hear that stick ticking, everyone looked around to see where that sound came from.
I was so ashamed.. still when I think about it.. I was 13 years old.. visitation is just assault.. I was sick and NOT a criminal... and that was the NAH treatment I received from then on.. syringes and pills. No trauma processing, no psychotherapy or EMDR, none of that. Via Rentray prison I ended up in psychiatry (Pro Persona) instead of an NAH rehabilitation clinic.

That whole fucking psychiatry has so far only filled me with anti psychotic poison that makes you thinkless, ruined and brought misery.. never helped.. They give me life-threatening medication, now for 18 years in a row, never without it that mess… i can cry just as much pray and beg, they don't listen to me, i've been rendered totally powerless, haven't had any schooling since then, everything i know i got from the internet and youtube, they molested me, mentally and physically, crammed full of antipsychotics, which, according to research, shorten a human life by 15 to 30 years..
In the meantime I can't go anywhere they sell me my house under my ass and waited with the sale until I had to let myself, by those forcibly administered so-called "medicines" be bunched up in all kinds of institutions where I don't belong and I already feel not feel at home at all.
It's disgraceful how they have treated me everywhere for the last 18 years.. They have taken my entire childhood…

All in all, I was locked up in an isolation cell for 3 years, because no one listened to me.. and out of powerless anger, for example, threw a cup, HUP into the isolation cell for 3 months. !I puke them out one by one.
My father tries everything to get the right treatment, but he doesn't get any response either. They never see the good things or the things I do or did well. They only have words for the things I do wrong in their eyes, and then were thrown into solitary confinement by six to eight people all together for about 3 years.
Injuries I sustained were never treated medically. “Own fault.” they said.. and then I went to his doctor with my father.. Disgraceful!! and just make promises that I would be helped off the medication by the psychiatrist .. nothing of the truth.! He doesn't build a fuck off!! .. He just feeds me more pills and remedies ...
I finally want to get what I am entitled to, and have longed for for the past 18 years.. the right NAH treatment. Being at home, with mom or dad or in my own home.. Bought myself and without all that bullshit on my mind.. Oh she didn't come home one night Call the police, because she's definitely not allowed to do that..

I'm not a little kid anymore, I turned 30 in August. They have taken away my whole childhood, After all, those people from Pro Persona have also just let me serve a sentence for the past 12 months, because I got angry and threw a cup through the canteen, in a closed department !! Well that happens in everyday life too, then half of the Netherlands can go into solitary confinement. Finished off with everyone..
I want to sell my house and engage a Dutch or American (personal injury) lawyer. ONE THAT FIGHTS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS .. BECAUSE THAT LAWYER I HAVE NOW IS SUPER WORTHLESS DOES NOT DO ANY ASS FOR ME .. SO I NEED AN AMERICAN OR DUTCH LAWYER WHO WILL FIGHT FOR ME AND ONLY ME IN COURT TO FINALLY GET JUSTICE FOR 18 YEARS OF SOLE CONTENT BY THE COURT (Court Authorization Requested By Pro Persona), YOUTH CARE, HEALTH CARE ..
I WANT A HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYER TO GET ME OUT OF THIS. I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO NORWAY WHERE THEY DO GIVE GOOD NAH TREATMENT (!), SO THAT I CAN FINALLY GET HOME JUST TO A PLACE I CAN CALL “HOME”..
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE .. I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE AND HOME .. BUT THEY THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING .. FUCK ME UP SELL MY PROPERTY AND THEN MEANWHILE BUY ME SOMEWHERE AND SAY I'M NOT ALONE FOR THE TIME CAN LIVE .. WHILE THEIR FOLDER STATES THAT THEY GUIDE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN A HOME SITUATION.. WELL I EXPERIENCED THAT, I WAS IN MY OWN HOUSE AND THEN THEY COME BY FOR 15 MINUTES A WEEK, AN ABILIFY RECEIVED AN ANTIPSYCHOTIC DEPOT AND ANTIPSYCHOTICS PILLS THAT MAKE YOU NO LONGER KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE, WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU ARE, AND THEN THEY'RE GONE AGAIN..
I'M TERRIBLE .. I HAVE BEEN PRISONED FOR 18 YEARS BECAUSE I HAD BEEN HIT BY A CAR FRONTALLY ON A BICYCLE “THEY ARE CHARLATANS” DAD ALWAYS SAYS AND HE'S RIGHT. KILOS FORCED ANTIPSYCHOTICS.. IF I ALREADY LIVED ALONE FOR A FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS THEY WILL COME SPRAY ME FULL OF THEIR POISON.. I GONNA GEAR 110 KG OF THAT JACK.. I AM TERRIFIED FOR THOSE PILLS AND SYRINGES OF THAT POISON THEY SPRAY ME FULL WITH , AND ISOLATION CELL..! BACKGROUND PUSSY PSYCHIATRISTS BUY OF SCAMMERS..
FOR 18 YEARS I HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED BY PRO PERSONA, AND I DID NOT GET ANY GOOD, BUT THEY HAVE FILLED THEIR POCKETS WITH DECLARING EXPENSIVE ANTIPSYCHOTICS THAT DON'T HELP.. IS THERE STILL A HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYER, HELP..! PLEASE HELP…! ROMY JOSTEN
So far Romy's letter and then here is the list of medicines she is required to receive every day. In summary, it concerns several types of anti-psychotics, tranquilizers, muscle relaxants (anti-psychotics cause muscle spasms), hormones, painkillers, sleeping pills, statins and diabetes drugs. If one of us were to take this in 1x, there is a good chance that you would drop dead on the spot.
Drug list Romy Joosten

AGEMBIFROZIL 600mg 1x tablet
ARIPRPAZOL POWDER for injection 400mg mg wwsp depot start 24-12-2018
ARIPIPRAZOLE 10MG TBL 2X PER DAY
ZUCLOPENTIXOL / CISORDINOL 10MG 1X PER DAY
DIVISUN COLECALCIFEROL 800ie TBL 1X PER DAY
CARBOMER EYE GEL 2MG / CARBOMER 980 Left eye 1x PER DAY
DEPOT-PROVERA injection 150ML 1X PER 12 WEEKS intramuscular start 08/03/19
GEMFIBOZIL 600MG TBL 1X PER DAY
HALOPERIDOL/HALDOL injection 5mg/l ampoule 1ml START 08 03 2019
LEVOMEPROMAZINE 25mg 1x PER DAY 2 tbl=50mg
LORAZEPAM 1MG TBL 1 A 2X PER DAY
LORAZEPAM INJECTION 150MG / 1ML START DEPOT 14-08-2018
METFORMIN 61a 850MG TBL 3X PER DAY
MEDROXYPROGRESTERONE injection 150 MGWWSP 1 ML 1X PER 12 WEEKS START 12/18/2018
NOZINAN nn25bs 3X PER DAY
OXAZEPAM round white 25MG/50bs 2/3X PER DAY
PARACETAMOL 500MG WHEN NEEDED BY PAIN
PROMETHAZIN injection 25MG DRG or 2X2ml intermuscularly PER DAY
ROSUVASTATIN ROUND PINK 20MG TBL 1X PER DAY
There is not a human being in the world who can function normally when administered the above laundry list of chemical "medications". Mandatory administration, because there is no question of any voluntary use here.

Here too there is coercion and here too there is talk of a court that gives the institution carte blanche to "treat" Romy in this way.
The father has been trying for a long time to improve the circumstances for his daughter, but he always hits a wall. When he very recently tries again not to have his daughter's RM (judiciary) renewed, he receives the following answer from the head of the institution where Romy now resides.
That doesn't seem like a good idea to me. A certain degree of direction, if necessary forced, is a precondition for having any chance of success in a follow-up process. Especially with change, the chance of disruption is very high and you have to be able to intervene quickly. I don't understand your opposition to an RM. As long as things go well, Romy will not notice anything and she will not be disadvantaged by it. In case of disruption, an RM offers the possibility to quickly prevent worse. In short, I do not support your proposal to remove the RM.
The RM has again been extended for another year. According to the institute, Romy is doing well, but that is not the case at all. That is also clear from the letter she wrote above and all the junk they still feed her daily. Her father also confirms this to us and it is also on his Facebook page where he fights for his Romy.
And the institute talks about the chance of success in a follow-up process? Which follow-up process; Romy has been simply stuffed and sprayed with chemical junk for 18 years, has diabetes because she has become so fat from all this and is only slipping further.
Follow-up? Death, is that perhaps what is meant? But she's not allowed to talk about that herself, despite it being one of the many well-known side effects of all the junk she gets, because suicidal thoughts are another reason to put even more pressure on her.
Romy, a drugged inmate in the system, whose only crime is being in the wrong place at the wrong time and getting hit by a car.
What a happy country we live in.

Its of great importance to me to get answers from my father who died januari 30, 2022 petrus hendricus joosten

because I am in a sticky situation trying to still get out