Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello, I am new here looking for guidance..

My name is kaytlin, I'm new to this site. I am looking for guidance and direction, I am an empath and healer with prayer my late grandmother passed it to me before she crossed over and she recieved it from her father. She was very well known where we live, people would come from all around the state where we live for her healings..since she is gone I have been searching for someone to lead and guide me and just be able to talk to, a mentor if you will. My empath abilities are draining me because I don't know how to operate them so to speak lol... So I will have a rush of different emotions all at once constantly when I'm around people and don't completely understand why I feel how I feel then just exhausted ant input and/or help would be great!!!!

Hi to the site, glad to have you join us.

It seems as though you have quite a few abilities there and it certainly runs in the family. Are you aware of your empathic and healing abilities? If not, have a look through to an understanding to help get the feel of what it is you have.

I would have a look into meditation, meditating and learning to quiet your mind and clear it. Also, understanding grounding and shielding ie white light energy and roots forming as you will need it, practicing once a day will help. This will help to block out or stop any emotions from other energies or individuals from affecting you.

So, to work on it start with the roots forming and have your feet firmly flat on the ground. Then, have a white light or bubble, or star whatever shape you want form inner and outer around you.

Have a read through the site lots of info here and join us in chat, lots of members happy to help you out.

Be well

Kayt wrote: ↑Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:33 pm
My name is kaytlin, I'm new to this site. I am looking for guidance and direction, I am an empath and healer with prayer my late grandmother passed it to me before she crossed over and she recieved it from her father. She was very well known where we live, people would come from all around the state where we live for her healings..since she is gone I have been searching for someone to lead and guide me and just be able to talk to, a mentor if you will. My empath abilities are draining me because I don't know how to operate them so to speak lol... So I will have a rush of different emotions all at once constantly when I'm around people and don't completely understand why I feel how I feel then just exhausted ant input and/or help would be great!!!!

Yes, I'm aware that I have these abilities for a long time now I just didn't want to accept it.. Maybe even thought they would just go away or stop, but the older I get the harder it is for me to ignore almost as if its getting stronger. Thank you, I will definitely look into sheilding and grounding myself and meditation as well.