pbZvnJWT
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello from NW Indiana

So, first things I suppose would be my name- Sonya. Not my real name but I feel more comfortable using my chosen one for various reasons.

Second would probably be age I guess? Get that one out of the way, I'm 25 so there's that.

I'm not very good in social situations, physical contact is uncomfortable for me unless I know you. I guess it would be helpful to mention I'm a touch Telepath? I suppose that's what it's called anyhow, I haven't really received any guidance on any of this and developed on my own. Including naming what I do unfortunately.

In short, I don't exactly read minds, I read people. Thoughts transfer to me in the way of images, color sounds and even smells. Sometimes if I connect with someone well enough, I can get a whole memory but not without putting strain on myself.

Headaches are a common thing for me.

I guess the reason I came on here is because isolation is well and good, but it's getting out of hand for me. I can't be incapacitated by headaches every day like I am now. I can't be exhausted five minutes after waking up. I have a six year old and let me tell you, that's tiring in it's own way without the help of something sapping my strength like it is.

Eerm... I guess that's it. Feel free to talk to me, I'm fairly friendly I think, I love meeting new people.

Until then

~S0nya

Welcome to ABT S0nya,.

Join us in Chat.

I'd love to join the chat, but every time I try to make an account for the chat room, it doesn't go through.

Hah, you made it, nice meeting you in Chat.

Welcome, S0nya. 🙂 Have fun posting and enjoy our adorable little forum, 🙂