Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello everyone,

Ladyinwaiting here, I've been looking for a place to help and learn freely. So far I have not been successful. I am gifted and looking to improve my abilities as well as help others. I will never ask for $. Or limit posting if this site is doing these things as the others. I'm in the wrong place. No true psychic empath, medium, spiritual mentor would ever ask for any computation whatsoever!
Please forgive me for coming in so strong.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I am pleased to meet you, Lady in Waiting (do you have a shorter name?) I came to this site for much the same thing. There are a few good people here, but the conversations have slow. people tend to disappear. My view of gifted intuitives is a bit different than yours (not righter or wronger, just different), and I would like to learn as well. I use tarot cards to look into someone's here and now. Let's talk, here or through private messages.

You can find out more about me on my thread, Sanford's Reads.

Nice to meet you as well Sanford_P, I haven't been feeling well, not sure why. I need to check in here more. Dropped out for a while.

Can anyone help me that’s not a fake

"Can anyone help me that’s not a fake"

Interesting question....

I don't claim to be much of anything. I turn the cards and write down my impressions and people seem to like what I come up with. That's about as real as it gets IMHO.

If you want me to do a read for you, make a request on my thread, Sanford's Reads, and include a picture of your face. I don't know what sort of help you are looking for. This site attracts all sorts, many which I cannot help.