Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Heart, Blood, Dog, Trying to hide

I find myself in a place or a house with some people i know who i dont talk to anymore and few more people ive never seen in my life.

Everything was fine. And all of a sudden there is a disturbance. A huge disturbance. Something was happening.

I saw two people who were friendly before few minutes turn so different as though they got possesed by something, running around, laughing and i can see one person who was with me is not anymore and i can see a heart in the hand of one of those two crazy people, laughing howling and with them a dog is barking very loudly. I also see another guy's back has blood all over his red tshirt collared one.

I understand the one who came with me is dead or murdered. And there was middle aged man who told me to get inside the house saying that i was the next one to be murdered. So i go inside. And try to hide under the bed and he says dont hide there, hide under the other room's bed.

I think to myself " can i even trust this man" . But when i actually hid myself under the other room's bed i find few other people who were with me hiding under it including my recently broken up ex.

I was like " Why didn't no one call me with them to hide"

And i woke up..

I felt very weird about the heart. I still can picture that crazy possessed guy laughing and shouting with a heart bleeding in his hand and the barking dog.

I have had so many dreams in my life where ive been running trying to hide , got killed and woke up...

Anything you would like to say loves?

Two signifies that there are two different occurrences going on in this dream which includes the heart. Possession is indicating that you are possibly being manipulated by one of these or both of the occurrences. The dog signifies you have a gift but you are neglecting those gifts. Could it be that the people you already know in your life blocking you from what you are called to do and that is why there is laughter. To dream of death indicates you have to change in some way or another your social life and that is where the other people you never send before came in the dream.

The occurrences
(the two people including the heart: to dream of a heart signifies you have hidden feelings, worries or fears that you are not relating to them)
( the man trying to get you to hide: to dream of someone trying to get you to hide is the manipulation into getting you to hold your feelings in)

The general impression is that someone there are outsiders hurting your heart and that your "ex" is as much of a victim of this. The dog indicates someone protecting someone else (you or them). The question isn't what, but who. The fact that you have images back and forth may indicate that you wonder who, among those you know, may have contributed to you and your ex breaking up.
Take Care and respond with feedback if you wish.
SIFU

Thank you so much for both of your feedbacks. I had some terrible times in the past few months which some way or the other relate to the dreams. Im not exactly sure why I had this dream but it was trying to tell me that something is going to happen.

I've been having these dream moments where I Dream something and something related to it happens. 50 to 80 % truly happens which is not good coz most of the things I dream are something bad or hurting and when it turns out true I'm shook.

Thank you anyways for the feedback.