Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hearing multiple names at once while reading others?

Hi everyone,

I have a question about reading? Maybe someone can help me figure this out. When I read others, I have a difficult time distinguishing things that automatically coming to me.like names and other descriptive details about a person. Sometimes I pick up initials and other times I pick up full first names or last names. How can I slow down the speed of things passing through? At times, I feel things are fast pace.

Thank you for answering my question in advance for anyone who will reply.

I've seen readers take a piece of paper and just scribble as they read, it helps to tune in and focus more. Things will come in bits, spirit has many ways of getting their message across, and for you the reader to understand doesn't matter, it's the person your reading that will understand.

Hope this helps.

I agree with the above poster.

The Crimson Fox wrote: ↑Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 pm
I've seen readers take a piece of paper and just scribble as they read, it helps to tune in and focus more. Things will come in bits, spirit has many ways of getting their message across, and for you the reader to understand doesn't matter, it's the person your reading that will understand.

Hope this helps.

I never thought of that. Thank you

Looks like spirits are trying to give messages to their relatives via you. You can try meditation to control this.