UsWYfQp qOisX
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Hello everyone. I will try to come in to chat tonight but Halloween as you know apart from Christmas is my fav holiday. This weekend i was involved with a psychic fair in LLandudno North Wales now i am flying on my broom stick well land rover ?...to Lancashire Pendle witch country!
I am spending the night with my sister but will try to see you in chat to hear about your trick or treating and spooky goings on.
See you tonight !!!

pumpkin.jpg (26.47 KiB) Viewed 1148 times

Empty

No one knows what you might see in your yard this time of year... On Halloween beware of things
that things that go Bump in the Night.....

Bah Ha Ha ......

Happy Halloween... best night of the year!

haaaa seagypsy love the photos !! hope everyone had a great one.
I took my sister to Pendle. .. its our yearly tradition. Peter is not really able to join us as much but we had fun with the Halloween toys in the shops.lol Peter got lost in the cab on the way to the supermarket. he is in a wheel chair so had to go in a cab separate to us. I thought he had been kidnapped!!
I went to Pendle hill in Lancashire which is famous for the Lancashire witches. It was very atmospheric. People climb the hill in the dark hoping to see ghosts and witches.
Me, my sister and Blue my German shepherd went in the pub and sat with all the people in fancy dress.
Scarecrows and pumpkins lined the road on the way in .. with ghoulish scare crows it was lovely to spend time with my sister. We carved a pumpkin and watched Halloween 2 when we got home with peter.
I would love to hear everyone else s Halloween night if you want to share.x