Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Greetings from Googleshop

Hello everyone!

I'm taking a moment to introduce myself properly for you. I've been on the chat for a week now, pretty much sets a precedence for me so i shall mark the occasion with a forum debut.

I am third generation aussie currently living in Sydney, Australia. I 'm here to study a double bachelor in education (Secondary) and media arts with University of New South Wales.

My bread and butter is a job as a construction worker but i do take artistic and graphic design commissions on the side.

I am an obsessive compulsive creative, drawing and writing are my primary mediums for this; i have notebooks filled with dreams, schemes, ideas and tangible concepts waiting for their chance. I would love to be a published author one day in both fiction and non fiction fields.

I have three hobbies; my guineapigs (cavies) that i show once a month, my game-building (rpg and open world style) and tabletop wargaming (was warhammer 40K but now Warmachine).

now... as for me on the psycho-spiritual spectrum.... what can I do?...
I inherited some of my abilities from my dad, he taught me and helped to develop my empathic abilities.
but I can also channel write, astral travel on the energetic plane and do 'readings'.... though I have only just started reading for others. I am also adept at energy work through the chakras and am learning about auras.
I have good atunement towards perceiving and communicating psychically with energetic entities, quantum energies/entities and spiritual entities/guardians/ totems. I can install 'wellsprings' and clear spaces ( i did a whole school oval once). I have a catholic aunty who seriously thought i would end up being an exorsist... if women were ever allowed to be so.

I think that's enough for now, i'll save other details for other forum areas- for example my experience with a ghost dog.

love and light to all, thank you for making me feel so welcome, friends have already seen a difference in me because of it.

Welcome to ABT. πŸ™‚ Enjoy the forum. πŸ™‚ See ya around. πŸ™‚

Hello ! I met you in chat yesterday i think ? Old dotty lady here at times. Its so lovely to have you with us welcome! Being an artist you will appreciate my avatar.. its a picture my partner Steve done for me in pencils. I would love to see your work too πŸ™‚

Welcome to ABT Googleshop.

Nice meeting you in Chat.

Β 

Hi googleshop,

It's been nice meeting you. Good to have you join us πŸ™‚
I've enjoyed talking with you in the forums.

Take care and see you around
Samj

Thank you, everyone, for being so welcoming.
I've tried chat rooms and forums before but never had I been so compelled to come back, especially day after day for weeks non-stop- that is new to me.
Its wonderful to meet so many with similar interests to myself, the art, the writing the computer graphics.
And I finally feel that I am in a position to learn again, move forward with my development.

Sudheer has reacted to this post.
Sudheer

Hi Googleshop. I love the name. Nice to meet you and thanks for your intro. Was a good one and I always appreciate people who share themselves with others. I'm interested in your story.

I'm glad you found us Googleshop and I look forward to meeting you in chat.

Do you do heavy lifting with your work? Just curious.

Hey Googleshop and welcome to ABT πŸ™‚ . I look forward to meeting you in chat!

LWM

Good to see you all return !Β 

Google..., Chell.Β  πŸ™‚