Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Greetings

Hi,

I'm not exactly new to this platform, I used to be very active in my teen years.

I'm on the fence about labeling myself as any specific thing because I am still discovering and delving into the vast range of my abilities. I've been through A LOT emotionally and spiritually and it pushed me into an intense cycle of growth. I've learned and opened to so much...

I'm happy to be back and can't wait to exchange and share with all of you divine beings.

If you read this post, add me as a friend!

Greetings, welcome back 🙂

Hi Aaliyah!!!

Hi, I'm Tee and I'm a newbie. I've joined this site in hopes of having a place where I can learn from those more experienced. I am currently interested in using certain divination tools (i.e. oracle cards, tarot cards as well as pendulums.) However, I am more interested in doing everything in the proper order. Like learning how to ground myself first. Then ensuring that my space is clear of any negative energy. I'm still researching on how to figure out how to ground correctly but I am sure with all the info/post & people on ABT that I will be able to find the info I am in search of.

You can call me Morrigan! I was born with several gifts passed down to me through my family: energy sensitive and clairsensitive, currently of about 1 mile - depending on size, high intuition, visions and lucid dreams. I am also a tarot card, oracle card, and rune reader although I do not claim to be a master of any, they are arts that can never be practiced enough.

I joined this sight seeking hard to find answers for a very specific topic about Scottish Seers, which you can find in the Paranormal Topic Specific Board forums. I am also seeking information about a very specific entity who is also nearly nonexistent on the internet but I will write a forum about him later.

I'd love to share my knowledge and offer any insight to those who have questions or if you just want to say hi! Either one is welcome!

Thanks for having me,
Morrigan

Happy to have you and look forward to learning more from/about you, xX.

Morrigan wrote: ↑Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:24 am
You can call me Morrigan! I was born with several gifts passed down to me through my family: energy sensitive and clairsensitive, currently of about 1 mile - depending on size, high intuition, visions and lucid dreams. I am also a tarot card, oracle card, and rune reader although I do not claim to be a master of any, they are arts that can never be practiced enough.

I joined this sight seeking hard to find answers for a very specific topic about Scottish Seers, which you can find in the Paranormal Topic Specific Board forums. I am also seeking information about a very specific entity who is also nearly nonexistent on the internet but I will write a forum about him later.

I'd love to share my knowledge and offer any insight to those who have questions or if you just want to say hi! Either one is welcome!

Thanks for having me,
Morrigan

Hi Morrigan

To ABT. Great to have you join us

I'll look out for your topic you mention
Looking forward to reading more of your posts

Enjoy the rest of your week

Sam j

Hello! Im bln7797. Im new to the ABT. Thank you.

Hello welcome to our site! see you in chat maybe ? I am helen joint founder of abt. We been here a long time and love to have new people here. Let us know what bought you here. I hope you love it here as much as we do.x