Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Gracie Hatchet Readings

Hello,

Thank you for stopping by whether it's curiosity or you have a problem you want guidance for, I'll do my best for you. I'm a Godly woman but I don't judge people, too me, that's not Godly. I don't care what you believe in, this is my way, doesn't have to be yours. I look forward to getting to know you.

Free One Question Readings or general readings on chat only. Please refer to the Event calendar for times and dates.

Full readings are available for a small gift, please make an appointment. After the gift is made, I expect to hear from you for a time and date with in a 48 hour window or I will refund your money and there is a 5.00 dollar charge for refunds.

When I read someone, all I need is your screen name, gender and age. I don't need a picture, not at first anyway. I like to get to know your energy first. So don't send me more than I ask for please. You must be over 18 for me to give you a reading and don't lie, it throws off the reading, besides, I'm psychic, I'll know.

I don't tell people of impending death but I will warn you if I see something bad and can give you alternatives.

I can sometimes tell when your health is compromised but I'm not a doctor and won't give any health advise other than go to the doctor.

Spirits are around me all the time and occasionally I can call one forward to give you a message if I have their first name and age at time of death.

Future is fluid and changes with an action and even a thought, I can't take responsibility for your future, it's yours.

Animals are a large part of my readings, they usually represent people that resemble them. For instance. I may see a poodle but it's really a girl with pony tails. I see a snapping dog but it's really a person that snaps at people or you personally. Pets do pop in from time to time also, most are very psychic.

Metaphors are another thing so you have to look for the meaning and I think the search for meaning is just as important as the actual meaning, I will tell you what I think it means or what it means to me but it's your reading and you have to make the piece fit.

I'm an empath, I feel what you feel and sometimes smell, taste, hear and see. I get snippets of your life, not a movie.

Free One Question Readings or general readings on chat only. Please refer to the Event calendar for times and dates. Full readings are available for a small gift, please make an appointment. After the gift is made, I expect to hear from you for a time and date with in a 48 hour window or I will refund your money and there is a 5.00 dollar charge for refunds.

Gracie Hatchet.

Hi Jackrab, I'm very sorry to hear this but at the moment I only do chat readings. I hope I see you in chat sometime soon. Losing a child, no matter how far along you are is very painful and confusing, don't worry Honey, we are here for you.

Gracie.

Thank-you I appreciate that I've went on to have another son just wanted to know if he's with my nanna in the spirit world

Thank you for the spot on reading yesterday! You were wonderful ! 😀

You were good at the reading on the event we had in the chat. Thank you for your words, I truly appreciate them ^_^

With love, Daania

Hi Gracie,

Thank you for the one question reading.
The question was about the future, thank you for your words.
Will keep you informed if your reading comes to fruition. Fingers crossed!

Thank you for your time

Hi Gracie,

Thank you for the one question reading.... a big help.... will keep you posted if it comes true, though.
Will be watching out for it too.

Thanks for your time and energy.
Peace 🙂

Thank you so much for you reading! Your assessment was incredibly accurate, and i'm looking forward to the pending outcome !!!
Thanks again!!

June 9th 2017,

One question reading,
Had wonderful experience, she told me about things which I dont discuss with any one.
and she told about me breaking my sunglasses arm.. this happened few months back, I accidentally broke my sunglasses arm.

and about me being afraid of water / drowning.. she told me things which I have in my heart , I have not discussed previously with anyone.

came to know who my guardian angel is..

Thank you so much.
Sudheer

Hello,

Had reading today.. today is most memorable day.
it was like digging my past, many questions answered..

I did not know about myself.. this forum, people in chat, really amazing, I am learning something new.
I am discovering myself..

Thank you so much, I will hang here regularly , if possible I would like to be part of this group for long.

Thank you so much, she is amazing, read me like open book.

Thank you,

Sudheer