lNVWuB YtOyXlzvqZAKo iZfA
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Googleshop Intro & Bio

Hello- waves-

I am interested in getting more experience doing remote readings.

I do use tarot but they are mostly as prompts as I work predominantly intuitively.

I am a teacher by nature and profession so I am very happy to answer any questions you have.

I am an energy worker/ light worker who generally works with entities on other 'planes'. This is usually done by jumping 'planes'. Abilities include but not limited to', empath, clairsentient, claircognisant, channel writing, clairaudial...

If you would like a reading all you need to do is ask. I don't really need personal details, if you are nervous, but knowing a few things about you helps to 'tune' the energy flow and a little about the situation you are in goes a long way to help.

Please note; I am not a medium and have little experience with the paranormal- despite a keen interest.

Happy to help, happy to be here, happy to be 'of service', happy to return the favour for all those here who have helped me find the capacity and confidence to do this.

Sudheer has reacted to this post.
Sudheer

Hi Googleshop ^_^

Thank you for wanting to read to me.

The first card you drew was telling me things I actually wanted to know and even without asking from you. It felt good to hear those words and you have no clue what all they meant and I understood them all totally.

Second card I can relate as well of what you were speaking. it does all sound familiar. I am surely waiting the fishes to come and contact me more.

Your reading was also very nice, it felt nice when you were explaining what you did with the tarot cards. It felt nice to be part of it also. Your reading style is very pleasant and warm.

Thank you for this all <3

With Love, Daania.

Apologies for the delay on feedback but I just want to thank you again for the read you did for me a few days back. I was so impressed with how I was able to resonate with basically every bit of information you were able to give me from your interpretations of the cards. from the very first card you were able to tell me so much about myself and on a soul level, which meant so much. You went deep and it was exactly the kind of read I'd been looking for. You helped me feel at ease with where I am on my path and I'm grateful for the confirmation. To me you are a natural already and I can't wait to watch as that only develops more.

hi google
Thank you for my reading

I'm sorry its taken me so long to leave feedback .

I loved your reading it was correct and insightful . you have a great flow and technique to
your reading.
I will listen to your advice about how to move forward in my life.

for your first few reads your very professional and trustworthy.

keep up the good work .

hugs Shell

Thanks very much for your read Google... Appreciate you taking the time. Lots of changes going on in my world. It was nice to have reassurement I'm maybe heading in the right direction..... Again, thank you!!

A big thank you to those people who have left me feedback for the readings I have given.

love and light to you

Hello,
Good read, it was closely related to my present situation..

🙂

Thank you

Thank you so much for the reading tonight GoogleShop, you were spot on with all you said, and I appreciate teh honesty and sincereness with which you gave me during teh reading, it's good to know some things you clarafied for me, such as how I thought at first I was the odd man out and teh only one who didn't know, but as time has passed, seems really a lot of people are unsure which you kinda said that is how it is. It's good to know that me and my family are in this together and they are not keeping a cellar's worth of secrets from me. Besides that I don't know what to say, was an overal;l amazing read, and left me with hope for teh future, which is something that I need. I search for peace of mind, and I know not all of teh journey will be easy, but it has some good times too. Which is all I can really ask for.

Much Love and Huigs to you GoogleShop, thank you!

i really enjoyed googleshops reading it was very accurate and they are a very polite person i appreciate it

Hello Google

Could iget a reading with you ?

thanks

Abs