Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Georgina "gina" Mary Pearce Reading please

As asked, a second photo
Thankyou

I’ll describe the dream I had about your mother where she was helping me to improve on my reading skills. I was standing in one room and she was standing in the next room, there was a big window between the rooms. I could see what your mom was doing but I couldn’t hear her. She would then show me something then I would have to describe what I saw. She would do this by walking into my room and ask me what I saw, and then she would give me a yes or no as to whether what I saw was what she was what she was trying to show me. I think what she was trying to tell me was that I should try and get a confirmation on every image I get during a meditation to see if it was really from her or if it was something from someone else or from my own mind. So I will try and do this with your mother again through meditation, and I will ask for yes or no confirmation on every image that Is shown. I’ll try and do this tonight or tomorrow. Take care, Leo

Thanks Leo. I appreciate this alot!

Hi JLEL, I meditated before supper and this is what I saw and heard.
A heart in a metal fence, she loves you.
Your mom says she wanted to be with you.
When you were a young girl your mom was lacing up a pretty dress on you, and then you danced in front of her. Spinning and dancing.
Your mom and you hugging when you were a child.
A young girls voice says, it’s not fair.
She’s with you always, by your side. There’s chocolate cake squares on a rotary serving tray in a kitchen. Dishes are dirty, ur busy cooking stuff. I think I saw some chocolate squares with small coloured marshmallow and rice crispy cake too.
She showed me a Bouquet of flowers to give to you.
Showed a woman wearing a mask and glasses, she wants you to be protected from Covid when going out, stay safe.
I saw a very tall tree going up into the clouds with a spiral staircase wrapping around it.

Thanks Leo. You're really very gifted, I'm glad my mum can come through to you. I do wish she had come to me in life!
Thankyou as always for taking the time and effort to do this for me it means the world. Thanks again

I bake with my kids all the time lol there's always loads of cakes rice crispy cakes and biscuits on the side the kids make

Welcome , anytime!

I've put 3 questions on some paper and asked for her to find it... Hopefully she does! Thankyou xxx

I got these images over a couple of meditations.
Wedding rings tied together in a bow, and then the main diamond ring being placed on a finger.
“Please help me, I beg you” your mom really wants to connect with you.
A car being driven out of the back of a military type cargo plane as its flying. Looked like a VW beetle, or something, kinda light blue.
Fancy antique dining room chairs being all polished up.
A thick quilt on a bed, mostly white, with some colour patterns. A hand feeling the quilt then placing it in a washing machine.
The money symbol, $, then furniture and jewelry, necklaces were shown. A few pearl necklaces.
A dragonfly flying up into the sky.

Thankyou

RrQZyg VtN p bSkZfMkVe