Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Florida Keys Sunset

I live on an island in the lower Florida Keys, and this is one of my favorite recent sunsets pictures. It was taken across the street from my house over looking the Gulf of Mexico. I love taking beautiful pictures, so I'm sure I'll have more to share later πŸ™‚

Kalliopi wrote: ↑Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:03 am
I live on an island in the lower Florida Keys, and this is one of my favorite recent sunsets pictures. It was taken across the street from my house over looking the Gulf of Mexico. I love taking beautiful pictures, so I'm sure I'll have more to share later πŸ™‚

This is stunning, how lucky are you Kalliopi to live in such a beautiful place... ahhhh. Thank you for sharing with us
oh-- please keep sharing your pics with us. That would be fab

Sam j

Thanks Samantha πŸ™‚ Yes, it's very beautiful and also very healing here! I'm always finding something beautiful or interesting to take a picture of. I already have several sunset photos because no two are ever the same and it's so beautiful I can't help myself but to capture the moment

Kalliopi

Beautiful coloring, wonderful capture.

Really enjoyed, thank-you.

Β 

Thanks owl πŸ™‚ The coloring was definitely beautiful! Also, the timing of the paddle boarder was perfect and I thought it really made the photo πŸ™‚