Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Feeling stuck in a relationship

Have you been there? Are you in there? How did you cope and make a positive change?

So many of us have been in a friendship or romantic relationship that starts to feel wrong or oppressive. I consider it the feeling of “your spirit wants to soar”

Should you stay? How long can a person “ride out a rough patch” ?

Are you denying yourself happiness or being too impatient? Can you fall back in love with someone? Can psychic ability help in these types of situations?

So many questions. I may post here and there about my thoughts but i welcome everyone's Ideas and experiences.

curb9 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:11 pm
Have you been there? Are you in there? How did you cope and make a positive change?

So many of us have been in a friendship or romantic relationship that starts to feel wrong or oppressive. I consider it the feeling of “your spirit wants to soar”

Should you stay? How long can a person “ride out a rough patch” ?

Are you denying yourself happiness or being too impatient? Can you fall back in love with someone? Can psychic ability help in these types of situations?

So many questions. I may post here and there about my thoughts but i welcome everyone's Ideas and experiences.

Many times ppl enter a year cycle that mirror another's year cycle and that can last a few years or not, while two are in this mirror dance the feel they are in love and oh wow, this person likes the same things. However once that energy cycle ends so does how the two see each other, they look at the other and say, he/she are really different, what happened.
Bonding energies will link in and keep a couple in some way connected if esp it's birth path numbers. Why at times an "x" can't let go and find it hard to move on or they will want to remain friends or have some type of communication still in tact with the other"x".

Hey. I've been in two and its been very toxic and very hard to let go of. I loved him in my own way but seemed he brought out the worst in his own way and how he treated me. Probably because he couldn't show his emotions easily. He was not someone that I could easily read either. Stoic expressions very much so. I agree with Seven's post above though. I also feel strongly that if you are in that position you ought to do what's best for you and listen to that. If that means space then take space. I feel that when a relationship is THAT toxic, it is better to let go and move on than repair the friendship from the origin of what went on before. Just my few sage wisdom here.

I also had this feeling and only a psychologist helped me to find out the reason for this feeling and cope with it. In fact, my girlfriend cheated on me, so it took me a lot of time and effort to accept it and forgive her because she didn't want to break up and said she would do anything to restore our relationship. If you've had the same experience, I recently came across an article about restoring relationship trust, and I think you can find some good advice there. Well, I have a question for everyone, would you be able to forgive betrayal?