Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Feeling guilty and ashamed after suicide attempt

Apparently there is a war now, and my parents wanted to send me to the army, and so did my teachers. They said I will get tired of cleaning floors for the rest of my life. So when I realized I had no future, I had like a suicide attempt. My first one was at 6 or so. It was in the middle east. I do not know what I was doing there because I am russian originally. I also almost got kidnapped a few times 🙁 I feel so ashamed. I don't know what happens after you die. I always believed in spirits, but it wasnt that i wanted to die, i was just desperate and harming myself.

Ana why does your family want to send you to the army? did something happen? why do your teachers agree?

they think i'm antisocial. i have no best friend and they say i look angry. and they think i abused my cousin when i was babysitting her. plus i do not work, and got in trouble for getting mad at a teacher.

why do they want you to work? why do you look angry in their eyes? why would they accuse you of abusing your cousin if they werent even there? we all get mad at someone every now and then, why was this a big deal with your teacher?