Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Feedback for Akasha

Hello from Akasha. I feel it is so important for those who would like a reading from me to hear about your experiences. If you have had a private consultation or free reading with me. Could you leave your comments and feedback here for me? I would be so grateful. If you would like to read up on my feedback board from the archive forums you can browse through comments and reviews from the past 11 years on this link. Thank you so much.

Love Akasha.

I had a lovely reading from Akasha. Very accurate, particularly about my health. The reading gave me hope which is just what I needed. Thank-you Akasha xx

Hello,

I just had a reading from Akasha. she told me that my situation would change in a few weeks, hoping with all my faith and heart that this happens.

Thank you Akasha, for taking the time to read me and give me some positive guidance
***love and light for all***

OMG.. it was an unexpected reading for me from Akasha.. she exactly told me the situation I am going through at this point of my life. She exactly said how I am waiting for a change in my life. Plus she mentioned about two male energies coming in. That was a total surprise. Because I'm waiting for someone special to come into my life and intuitively I have always felt that in future I'll have a choice to make between "two" and today to my surprise, Akasha told me the same thing that only I know to myself. You are really amazing Akasha. Thank you so much. And as you said I will get back to you during Christmas. Lol. Thanks again so much. Love love love.

So before leaving my own feedback I was scrolling here and see someone else started with ''OMG''.. and I feel that's pretty accurate for how i'm feeling after my reading:

In short:
100% Accurate , Trustworthy, Felt at ease , Spot on, Perfect validations, Not rushed, Great communication during reading, it's very interactive. (Not given to you, but, working with you to get to the root concerns you have. And somehow, Akasha puts you at perfect ease.. Thank you so much.

Where do I start....
Akasha.. thank you. A huge weight has been lifted and i'm so grateful for the clarity your reading has given me. I have a little hope now.. this reading was so needed.

I loved it. You didn't rush me, you were 100% spot on, knowing and explaining things which only those closest to me would know (plus , they don't even know half of it)

I was given the opportunity three times to ask any specific questions which I found so helpful and the ''general'' parts of the reading were so accurate and comforting... I love your honesty, I love that you reveal things we need to know, rather than what we'd like to hear .. It's practical and to the point, it was complete and for this i'm grateful as it has helped me to plan ahead and prepare for potential outcomes / at least.. to consider them in ways I had not prior to this reading. I have a lot of faith that I can trust now, with the awesome validations

The reading
You started off with a very direct validation, I knew from that moment on you had genuinely connected to me, and I was given so many validations throughout the reading I have no doubt you were 100% tuned in to me.
You described (person and situation), you described my family members very well- and all they have been through. You described the past, present and gave so much clarity for the future. My reading was partially about other people and their wellbeing, as I asked. You picked up so accurately on the issues at hand and gave realistic reading on how things will move forward. You picked up on everything

Aside from clarity of others, you also gave lots of ideal reassurance, great time frames for when I will see changes in work/career (you said the end of the year, into next year) Which I already know is spot on as there are huge work changes in Mid november this year. going into January.
You described someone working with my mother, I find relief in this. I have been taking her of her and it's become a bit too much so to know she will receive this help is such a relief
You connected to someone else I had in mind perfectly. More validations for what they are facing but the reassurance again that whilst doors will close, bridges will be crossed-- in other terms, this person will come through their struggle, and that means the world to me, to know I worry about them a lot, but now I have some peace.
You described my ex partner perfectly, and mentioned how there is more to come. This makes perfect sense, as this person will never change

Most importantly, you mentioned that once words are said, healing will come and I will feel better... oh what can I say? perfect. There is something right now that needs clearing up which only will be, if I point out and tell them.. you explained it needs to happen.. this is so so true, and it's due . You reassured me that understanding from both parties will come after this, and it makes perfect sense.. communication is not 50% 50% (yet) but once I communicate this to them, I can definitely see that working out for the best. Thank you for giving me the heads up and confidence , and validation that it's the right thing to do

I'm blown away ~ your reading was by far the best i've ever had done professionally. I look forward to booking another in future what a blessing that ABT have you. She is the real deal and does not mess around, if you need honest and accurate answers, I say.. This lady.. her readings are worth the wait and worth every penny. Than you so much !

If I write anymore, it will be an essay, spot on. Perfect reading if there ever was one.I feel ready to tackle a few more things.

Onwards and upwards ~ with peace~

Hugs

Samantha j

Well thank you so much everyone for your feed back. This means so much to me. As does any feed back for a reader. We all have faith in our guides but validation just warms the soul.
Sam your detailed feed back is heart warming and very much appreciated. It was a pleasure reading for you.xxx

I got a reading from Akasha back in October so I thought I'd come back to leave some feedback in the new forum. I asked about my career and if I would get the job I was interviewing for. She said that she saw success with the new company and she was right - I got the job. She also said that I should take the job when offered as there would be nothing but success. I did take the job and I have just started this job about 4 weeks ago so not too much success yet, but I will most definitely come back to report the results.

Additionally, I had asked about my love life and an ex. I am still waiting on this as she said august-september this year love back into my life but she did mention a rough road to happiness I were to wait for an ex and that has certainly turned out to be true...

I am looking forward to the love and success she has told me about in my coming future and will be returning to report back the results! Thanks Akasha, I am definitely thinking about scheduling another reading with you soon.

Take care

Hi Akasha,

Thanks so much for the free reading! What you said really resonated with me. I knew who you were talking about when you mentioned the "fiery" man, and you hit the nail on the head when you said I was getting pulled in many different directions. You were also right about needing to take some time away. I have a week off of work coming up in the next couple weeks! I can't wait to see how everything unfolds, and will update. Thanks again for sharing your gifts! I truly appreciate it.

Love and Light,
Kohl85

Thanks for taking the time to read me! Was all positive and gives me confidence in a situation I have been in and should be ending in a couple of months. We will see how it all plays out in the next few months or more.
Again I thank you!

Msplaced ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you everyone for your feed back. Its so important to me. Bless your hearts! Free readings on 25th November in chat if you have time to join us. ๐Ÿ™‚ x

I had a reading with Akasha today, and she was very accurate without me telling her any details of my situation. She said how I felt about it and what I was going through in multiple facets of my life. She also confirmed where I thought my path would ultimately come to and that everything would be okay either way, which was very reassuring to hear.

Thank you so much for your reading and time with me, Akasha! You were lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

Blessings <3
-Purpledaisy