Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Family, pregnancy, a shooting, and he's not dead anymore....

Ok...so my step father passed away in 2001. I dreamt he was still alive and I was going to have another sibling. My mom was pregnant, they were excited. They were in my mom's room, but it was dark. There was a blue blanket. I also dreamt my brother got shot in the chest and my uncle tried to remove the bullet with tweezers. He was fine like nothing even happened so instead of going to the hospital we took a cab to an asian supermarket a couple towns away to remove the bullet. The cab was an old metal boat of a car from the 80's and was blueish green....it was not a fresh paint job some areas had no paint at all...my brother had on a black shirt. Needless to say....i have no clue what any of this means. I woke up during the drive to the market...we were almost there. We had one street to cross before being in the parking lot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

happyemokid2 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:48 am
Ok...so my step father passed away in 2001. I dreamt he was still alive and I was going to have another sibling. My mom was pregnant, they were excited. They were in my mom's room, but it was dark. There was a blue blanket. I also dreamt my brother got shot in the chest and my uncle tried to remove the bullet with tweezers. He was fine like nothing even happened so instead of going to the hospital we took a cab to an asian supermarket a couple towns away to remove the bullet. The cab was an old metal boat of a car from the 80's and was blueish green....it was not a fresh paint job some areas had no paint at all...my brother had on a black shirt. Needless to say....i have no clue what any of this means. I woke up during the drive to the market...we were almost there. We had one street to cross before being in the parking lot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Most dreams are trying to make sense of what's going on in rl.........a pregnancy can indicate something/situation/someone is evolving which is they are working on things so there's an improvement in their life hence you either hope things get better for you/mom........from the situation of bullets/market/travel.......seems there's a concern about what's going on in your life/surroundings.........trying to handle what's going on and wanting to be able to help/have concerns for those in your life.......the black shirt can indicate this as black is about absorbing any negative energies coming in and neutralize the negative and changing that to positive.

jqWDLu FVPjqv pGH Qyz