Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Excessive need to share and write. How do I change?

Hey there everyone,

I have been away for a while, and now seemed to have lost my password. So I created a new account with the same name as before. I am the same Bumblebee as before. (just so you know).

I am currently going through a hard time. I decided to end my relationship after 8 years because there was too much negativity, I could not handle it anymore. And apart from that, we did not seem to connect when it came to beliefs, passion, spirituality, the deeper sides of me so to say.
It is hard... so very hard, to leave him and let go. I feel so strongly I have to but I do also love him and see all this pain in him. It rips me apart.

I have been talking to a friend a lot. He is a conscious and balanced person. But I started writing to him 'so much' that he asked me to write less. And direct the attention to myself more, not to him. I understand it. But for some reason it is so hard not to write.
I almost feel obsessed with 'talking', and writing, as if its survival.
I wondered why this excessive need (because it is excessive, it is pages and pages of writing) to 'share' is happening.
Is it a throat chakra imbalance?

I hoped someone here could help me change this 'sharing obsession'. I am very open to suggestions. And very willing to try.
All I want is to be conscious and balanced. It is the only way to go through everything that is happening now. (no house, no money, alone, etc)

Hi bumblebee...i hope that everything got better for you as well. I know times have been tough for many people this last year.

I hope that you somehow get this and give us an update of how your doing.