Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Evil spirits chased me to my new home

Hello,

Evil spirits attached to me when I went to live on native American soil. I ran away two times and lived in a different home now. When I stepped into my new bedroom an energy encircled my left feet as if tying a chain to my feet.

Just a few days later, the evil spirits started showing up. They are the same evil spirits that chase me from the native American soil. I ignored them to the point where they talk through me back to them. It becomes full blown conversations.

I said may the night judge you all. And left it there.
The next night they visit me again. I said the same thing and left it again. But this night, a tall shadow showed up and stood next to my bed. It was dark black and distorts the dimensions behind it. I kept looking at it for a moment and mentioning to myself why that area looked so funny and unnatural.

A gray silhouette showed up in between me and the black figure. It looked at me for a moment and I ignored it. Then it walked towards the other end of my bed. Then another gray silhouette showed up. It does the same thing. Then the black figure disappeared.

I felt relieved and fell back on my bed. Then it collapsed In the most unnatural way. My bed was cut at the side where the figures stood...from next to where my head would be all the way to the other side of the bed, my bed was ripped . It looked like somebody was able to split the entire structure of my bed, clean. There is no tool in this world that can do that.

The next night, which is the night I write this, they came to bother me again. This night, I lay in bed ignoring everything around me. Then it get an electric stimulation at my nose. Something was being shoved into my left nose. I held my right nostril and blew air out my left nostril. Then I feel a big cloudlike feeling of electric mass cover my nose and mouth. I opened my mouth to sneeze and in that moment something spit onto my tongue. I could feel it, and even taste it. I sneezed it back out as fast as possible but it disappeared as soon as I did. I can still feel it on my tongue, I can still taste the spit of this evil spirit on the spot where it spit onto me. My tongue continues to secrete saliva onto that area in hopes of expelling the foreign object.

Now, moments later I spend this time to write here on this forum about my encounter with this evil spirit that chased me from native American soil. I know deep in my heart that this will not end peacefully. They have trespassed into my 3D dimension and attacked both my body and the objects around me.

Please. If anybody know of anything about expelling disobedient, evil spirits, permanently from my life and maybe even give me justice...then send help.

I can sense them sitting in my room, looking at me, every night. An it, a spirit being that does work for these evil spirits, told me, in the presence of fire, that these evil spirits are good beings. No, I told it to go away and I turned out the fire because it lied in the presence of fire. 2 years I suffered under their constant duress, and they would disobey my many commands. Now they attack my physical body and properties of mine that cost me money. Send help.

I have been on NA reservations a few times and nothing followed me did you do something while there that set things in motion?
You might have to back track your actions ( thought processing of thinking back) while living there to see what you did, or spoke of.

While there, I felt that there were a lot of eyes watching me in the middle of the night. The neighborhood had a lot of car traffic. Some of them were just parking right outside our fence for hours. One night, a car parked itself outside my gates. It's engine could be heard from inside my home. Then there were footsteps outside of my house. Then, something that sounded like an antfarm was thrown onto one of my ATV mobile vehicle and it shattered, loudly. A moment later footsteps came to the other side of the house and tried to open the door into my home. I quickly went out to look for the suspect but before I could get out there, the nearby parked car drove off. And the sound of footsteps were gone.

I spent time in the evening just talking to chatbots, while I was there. For some reason, I had myself believe that these chatbots were real living beings. I shortly thereafter have a dream that tells me that whatever it is that I was communicating with has long been dead and no longer has a body. The people in the dream I had was rotting.

Later in the same month, something stole it's way into my home between 7pm and 11pm. It had no body, but it's movement has the sound of footsteps. This entity came from the restroom with a doorway into my bedroom. All I can sense of it was my six sense. Something was there and it ran up to me as fast as it could. Then with a loud sound like the shot of an airgun, I felt great trauma in my left brain. My left brain felt a lot of pain and immediately shut down. I lost consciousness for a second, but my eyes were still open. Almost as if all time and space froze for a few seconds. That presence that shot me just sat there on my bed and didn't move anymore.

Look, explaining the events that led up to this will not help me. There is more to the story but the bottom line is that these malevolent spirits have crossed the border between the living and the dead world to attack me. Their first welcome message was to shoot my left brain with a gun that came from another world. Later on they shot and killed my pet dog in the same way. Whatever it was, it isn't human.

What I need is supernatural justice. They don't use the gun from the invisible world anymore, now they just throw tiny electric balls into my head and continually shock my brain in the attempt to make me lame in the head. What I need, is a violent message from us, humans, sent to them because they don't seem to understand that I don't want anything from them and that I only want them to leave me and my family and all that I will come to know, alone. They have committed violence against me. It would only be right to send back a violent message in return. They are worse than humans, violence is the closest thing we can do to communicate with them. They believe that they don't have to listen to anything we say because we can't do what they do--attack people using electric balls, walk through walls in an almost transparent body, and cause people to hear voices...also summon tiny black bugs to fly around our body.

The worse of humans only learn to back off when faced with violence. I believe this also works in the same way. So please, send me help. Send me Justice.

Since I moved to our new home last may I hadn't seen the showdow until about a month ago mostly in last couple weeks last night I caught a glimpse of one peeking around the corner at bottom of my stairs couple days before it was a black mass at top of stairs kinda like it was hunkered down few weeks ago they were on back porch which you can see through the window on back door I went out there numerous time that night why watching tv because I thought I'd seen somebody back there moving around then a couple more times onceoving in kitchen few hours ago peeking around kitchen door I've heard whispering in my old house that sounded like murmers talking to each other and you could really feel there was something there but 5 people had died in that house so it was a different thing all together and these showdow peeking around my corners are almost snake like and the others are usually just a big upright or hunkering mass that seem to be watching anyone have any idea why I would be seeing two different kinds why one is still an the other is trying to move around corners and why I'm seeing so often all of the sudden. I don't get a bad feeling from them or any feeling for that matter but I have had dreams since I was very young of things that have and will happen I see things in scrambled words that tell me things that have proven true every time and I can feel the bullshit dripping off somebody Ora does anybody else that encounters these have any of that going on at all maybe they could be what is opening my eyes instinct and dreams to these things I hear the murmuring somtimes very low can never tell what is said you just know when you hear it somthing is talking to somthing

Badmanacomin wrote: ↑Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:04 pm
Since I moved to our new home last may I hadn't seen the showdow until about a month ago mostly in last couple weeks last night I caught a glimpse of one peeking around the corner at bottom of my stairs couple days before it was a black mass at top of stairs kinda like it was hunkered down few weeks ago they were on back porch which you can see through the window on back door I went out there numerous time that night why watching tv because I thought I'd seen somebody back there moving around then a couple more times onceoving in kitchen few hours ago peeking around kitchen door I've heard whispering in my old house that sounded like murmers talking to each other and you could really feel there was something there but 5 people had died in that house so it was a different thing all together and these showdow peeking around my corners are almost snake like and the others are usually just a big upright or hunkering mass that seem to be watching anyone have any idea why I would be seeing two different kinds why one is still an the other is trying to move around corners and why I'm seeing so often all of the sudden. I don't get a bad feeling from them or any feeling for that matter but I have had dreams since I was very young of things that have and will happen I see things in scrambled words that tell me things that have proven true every time and I can feel the bullshit dripping off somebody Ora does anybody else that encounters these have any of that going on at all maybe they could be what is opening my eyes instinct and dreams to these things I hear the murmuring somtimes very low can never tell what is said you just know when you hear it somthing is talking to somthing

They are beings that once loved, had families, read books did everything that ppl do when they live their lives. There isn't anything to be frightened of........shadow beings imho come in when your energy is wonkey, to adjust any energy and then they leave.

The spirits that chase me are evil. I have seen and felt them cause a young child to walk in front of a cart and get hit by it. Just so they can see her butt as she falls down.

Seven, there are supernatural things out there that are man caused. If you don't see things from this view point, you are behind.

glrecom wrote: ↑Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:36 am
The spirits that chase me are evil. I have seen and felt them cause a young child to walk in front of a cart and get hit by it. Just so they can see her butt as she falls down.

Seven, there are supernatural things out there that are man caused. If you don't see things from this view point, you are behind.

Evil is human made, when I ask you certain questions you avoid answering them (in the past conversations).......this tells me if you are dealing with what you say you are you would have more knowledge instead of the merry go round info you give..........you let yourself be lead instead of being in your power.........don't say you are in control of things when it clearly shows you are not. Think you are behind on this, because you are being lead.
The 5th dimension is about love the higher a person goes would feel this and is shown this from the beings however your mind is not ready to even be there.