Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Evil eye Protection

Hi,
Evil eye has so bad harmful effects on person. I want to know how a person could be safe with full protection from this. Sometimes even a person with evil eye doesn't know that he has this type of eye. Another thing that is not clear to me is that evil eye and magic these two are same things or different things. Thanks

Hi, I would suggest to use the stronger protection you feel comfy with using; to counteract the bad intent from this other person. I have also in mind the eye of horus too but not sure how it would tie in with this post, i guess to use the theme of the eyes because they are the windows to one's soul to use it in a positive way to protect you from another's vision and with positive but clear intent because remember, any positive and clear intent will counteract any negative intent. SO with that said, send out love and positive vibrations ONLY to protect you - it will work as self-defence as well. Just a few thoughts here. As long as the intent is clear and positive, the magic will work.

Thank you so much Carissima it is very useful information

Method of casting off the evil eye using salt and red chillies together - https://www.sanatan.org/en/a/94970.html