Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Evening With Akasha

International psychic with 30 years experience, hosts an "Evening With Akasha & Guests Mediums"

Held In ABT's chat rooms every month. Everyone is welcome!

Guest mediums are chosen by Akasha to join her on this wonderful evening of clairvoyance. Psychic mediums are chosen from their sheer reputation and astonishing accuracy; Platform mediums or psychic mediums who have climbed the ranks of ABT to trusted members reader. The many psychics that have joined Akasha are Gracie Hatchet, Cats, Asar, lillydancer, sunnysideup, All well loved and respected professional readers on ABT.

What To Expect

The evening will start with Akasha who will be drawn to members of the chat room audience. She will deliver a message to you or answer your question. If Akasha has a message for someone who has already received a reading with her she will still deliver the message. So all members don't miss out!!

Every guest psychic medium is a trusted psychic on Anybodythere. Each reader has their own style. You will receive either a free psychic reading, a message or medium reading. Even watching these readings will have you enthralled. Wanting to come back month after month. The atmosphere and warmth is wonderful.

What To Do

To attend the evening you will need to be a member of chat, it's easy to Register. Also make sure you have Java installed and practice by entering the chat room before the event.

We have warm friendly members who will help you if you are new! All readers have the right to refuse reading those they are not drawn to. UK law states readings are for entertainment purposes only.

Testimonials

"Over the years I have watched many of your reads and I believe you are the most naturally gifted psychic reader I have ever seen and have also seen the positive life changing effect your advice and messages have on people desperate for some guidance and resolution". Member - Cosmic

"I would definitely recommend her for a reading. Talking to Akasha was like a breeze of fresh air to me. I found her to be true and very caring". Member - cupcake girl

"You have no idea how much your reading means to me. It came as a wave of assurance in midst of hopelessness. More than anything you are a very kind person. You took all my questions without a slightest irritation for which I am very thankful. Your reading made my day". Member - teddybear"

"I was in tears when you told me she was there, and the messages she passed on through you. This means so, so much to me". Member - Anonymous

"Omg Akasha. Words cannot describe how your reading made me feel. You opened up things for me and was right on point. You are truly gifted and I could never say enough about how grateful I am to have met you". Member - Blessings

"You were superb and damn accurate, you told me I will receive a good amount of money, you were right few days after your reading I have received a BIG amount of money in my account as predicted by you". Member - Prarthna

"My gosh, where do I start. First thank you so much for the reading. I have been trying to stay positive about what you told me and I know things will work out. You hit on everything I had in mind. Thanks for making me feel positive, you have amazing gift". Member - Iris

Exciting news!! We have a surprise guest joining me! See you all on Saturday!xxxx

Hi 🙂 What time will this event take place on Saturday?

08:00 PM - 10:00 PM GMT 🙂

This is late but

Thanks Akasha, I enjoyed the psychic evening as always (even though I couldn't stay for the whole event)

I appreciate all you do.

xxx
Samj