Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Entara's bio

I am a naturally gifted psychic and medium-in-practice. I'd say medium-in-training but no one's teaching me ;). I've been at least somewhat aware of my gift since before I was of school age and it got out of hand recently, leading me to a bipolar diagnosis. So, now that I'm on medication, which significantly dulls my abilities, I have to learn how to be psychic from a bit of a setback. I have multiple broken chakras and this makes it difficult for me to ground, center, and shield. But this makes it so I can experience another person's energies as though they were personally my own. So, while I am happy to do readings, because of how I do them, I get easily overwhelmed by emotions and don't do them as deeply as I can, necessarily, all of the time.

Hi Entara Mae,

I think it is amazing that no one is teaching you. I admire people who have amazing abilities like yours.

I hope your chakras will become balanced! 🙁

Is it okay if you did a reading for me? If its not too much for you.

Hi I wondered if you could give me any message about my ex partner's dad he passed over and family been through a lot

Hi, I was immediately drawn to you. If you would be able to, I would love a reading.

Peace and Love.

xEb XPg wHZcdL