M Y mWtZk
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

EMP's REG experiment logs

Experiment: Night Trends

The Psyleron REG produces a random output generated by electron tunneling effects within two field effect transistors. It has been used in research that has shown a conscious intent's ability to influence true random outcomes.

I will leave a Psyleron REG (random event generator) device operating throughout the day and night with no focus of intent on its effect. Instead i will look for instances of seemingly non-random data produced. This is a continuation of an experiment i had done 10 years ago but was unable to study further at the time.

Expectation: Converted data will consistantly trend downwards below the centerline At night while everyone is asleep. I later will run sessions to find whether this is because of people in the area, or because of soem nature of that time of day.

Session 1: This was an experimental session to make sure my psyleron setup was operating properly it was done immediately preceding session 2.

Session 2: This session was interrupted by a windows reboot. but it appears to have run until midnight at least. Segments are marked with green lines and labeled. the time stamp for the final segment should have been roughly 9pm

Session 3: Thios was interrupted twice by the program crashing but i spliced it together. Data is from roughly 6am to 4am. Noted that there was no downward trend at night, but instead a downward trend during the morning, and a steady upward trend throughout the rest of the day

Found a link to The Global Conciousness Project, which appears to have taken over PEAR's global REG network. They display data from thier REG's around the time of major world event, like the COVID outbreak and the USA riots.

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

IMPORTANT: its ok to read this website but it is an un-secured website (like ABT is) so do not enter any personal info on it anywhere

7/20/2020 session: This was not a night time run but i thought this one was interesting. For some reason the data climbed then spiked well above the parabol that marks a good potential for influenced data. this was done during the day while i was at work

7/20/2020 continued: This is the data from that night, showing the strange downward ccreep all throughout the night again.

7/21/2020 session 5:26am 9 hours: Nothing unusual, data behaving randomly as it should

7/21/20 continued: The overnight data again shows steadily trending data. At this point i would liek to see if it is somethign about the night or something about people in proximity sleeping that potentially causes this.