Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Empath in need of advice about child

I am a 41 yr old empath. I have been sensitive all my life and have still not mastered how to control it. My 14 year old daughter is mean and horrible to everybody. I can't hug her or touch her cuz I feel dread and am overwhelmed by a blackness that surrounds her. I tried to "ground" her by putting her feet in the dirt outside and focused on trying to push the blackness out and fill it with light. But I got so incredibly physically sick that I couldn't get out of bed for a week! It made things worse! She went from screaming profanities and pulling her hair out in clumps to physically attacking her twin sister and myself. Even as far as chasing her twin with a knife! She moved to her older sisters house because the "voices" aren't as loud there. Since she's been gone her twin sister is now suffering from severe anxiety and depression and swears she hears voices calling her name at night from her twin sisters old bed room and of course there's no one there. I still can't touch her because of the darkness that surrounds her and she hisses at me if I try to... She went from being a happy go lucky pink and red haired little girl with her own cute style to being black hair, black eye make up, scary monster who has a severe hate for everyone especially me and her twin. I tried saging the house, but I don't feel its the house. I feel like its her and what we feel, hear and see in the house is projected there by her. Any suggestions? I really want my daughter back!

Could be a possible attachment. If she is better away from the house then their is something in her room. If her twin is hearing voices coming from the room and no one is there then I’m leaning towards that. Your daughters might be like you which could open them up to darkness if they have not learned how to control the ability. Darkness can easily hide or disperse itself during a cleansing depending on how strong of a hold it has on the person. You could get someone who could possibly come to your home who is a medium to get a read on what is going on and give you advice on what to do. I have had encounters with spirits haunting places I lived in but never with dark attachments.

Good luck and I hope you and your girls can get through this.

momma5 wrote: ↑Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:45 pm
I am a 41 yr old empath. I have been sensitive all my life and have still not mastered how to control it. My 14 year old daughter is mean and horrible to everybody. I can't hug her or touch her cuz I feel dread and am overwhelmed by a blackness that surrounds her. I tried to "ground" her by putting her feet in the dirt outside and focused on trying to push the blackness out and fill it with light. But I got so incredibly physically sick that I couldn't get out of bed for a week! It made things worse! She went from screaming profanities and pulling her hair out in clumps to physically attacking her twin sister and myself. Even as far as chasing her twin with a knife! She moved to her older sisters house because the "voices" aren't as loud there. Since she's been gone her twin sister is now suffering from severe anxiety and depression and swears she hears voices calling her name at night from her twin sisters old bed room and of course there's no one there. I still can't touch her because of the darkness that surrounds her and she hisses at me if I try to... She went from being a happy go lucky pink and red haired little girl with her own cute style to being black hair, black eye make up, scary monster who has a severe hate for everyone especially me and her twin. I tried saging the house, but I don't feel its the house. I feel like its her and what we feel, hear and see in the house is projected there by her. Any suggestions? I really want my daughter back!

She is 14 at that stage teens are often rebellious, trying to find their own persona/style. Her dark look is Gothic or some fad. Since she got so much attention by being different it fed her growing ego, being a twin most definitely she wants her own personal style to where she doesn't want to look at her sister and see a mirrored image. The behavior can be medical so rule that out. If you expressed to her why you can hug her or if she feels how you pull away due to your 'empath' sensing of course this will fed the fire. Find the reason behind the acting out your daughter is doing, is she being harassed by kids at school or at home. You putting her feet in the dirt and forcing the blackness out..........has religious tone to your action, and Hollywood movies........with this I shake my head.

You are an Empath? You don't know what to do? You are in a VERY dangerous situation! Get a Medium in that house yesterday! Do everything she suggests! This is an age where abilities awaken and if you are in a high energy area she will attract the energy like a beacon! POSITIVE and NEGITIVE! DO it now, because if one twin has it the probability is the other one will awaken soon then you have a MUCH bigger problem.

momma5 wrote: ↑Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:45 pm

Hey! Theres nothing wrong with black hair and make up, but there might be a huge attachment in her energy and her twin sisters room. I know Im 14 too, but I was taught reiki and energy work by my mom my whole life. I feel like she needs a few sessions to remove the attachment cus the attachments huge. I feel like your daughters also sensitive, that's why shes reacting so badly to her attachment. If you wanna know what it looks like, her twin its like multiple bugs around her crown chakra where her ears are. and there's one huge muscular mutation thing wrapping itself around the first one. She needs a psychic to remove it quickly. I recommend a psychic named Leah Graham. She is my mom but she does long distance. Look up "Reiki Healing Divination" on google maps. It should lead to somewhere in Michigan. She can help your twin daughters. I can also help with the tiny ones, but I cant do the huge one. I am still learning lol.

I hope all goes well!

-Nova

Not sure if you believe in God or Angels? But if you do, Angels are very powerful and far more wise and intelligent than what we are. If this is in line with your system of belief, I would recommend praying to God, and asking for a Good Angel from Heaven to come and investigate what is going on in your home. Be specific and say a Good Angel from Heaven. Just don’t pray for an Angel from Heaven because not all Angels act in your best interest. When you pray, give the Good Angel permission to enter your home, and act at their discretion. If anything is there, believe me, it will be gone when the Good Angel from Heaven is done, and it will happen swiftly. This takes care of your home. It does not take care of your daughter, or your older daughter’s home. Your older daughter would need to do the same to her home. I know that’s much easier said than done, because she’ll probably think you’re nuts for suggesting such a thing. I understand my son’s atheist and 100% scientific skeptic. He’s like, if it can’t be proved by science, then obviously it doesn’t exist and you need medication . Strange thing is, he’s one of my spirit guides. Anyway, you could always repeat the prayer the next time she spends a night at your place. Btw, this isn’t a forever fix, and may need to be repeated as needed. I hope I didn’t offend you with this approach. As a parent, kids often become rebellious in their teens, and it’s sometimes better just to accept them as they are, and let time, silence, and prayer help guide them. Always offer them your love and let them know ur proud of them in all that they’re doing. So cliche right? Take care, Leo

taG PlVgr VQN kRvb